Chatfield to osu

Chatfield is the type of player you reach for when you need immediate help.
Rousseau is the type of player you reach for when your roster dictates you have time to mold a rawer more superior athlete.

Neither are slam dunks. I like Kayode Oladele better than both of them.

have no shot with Oladele.

Rousseau is a niche guy....i bring in the definate guy in Chatfield imo...especially if it solidifies the trio of campbell, nesta silvera. BOOM.

Huh? Pretty much everyone expects Oladele to come to Miami.

Advertisement
When are you cucks going to realize that if we're ever going to get back to the top we can't recruit like we're afraid and let other recruits dictate who's a take and who isn't?

Offering strategically is one thing, but alphas don't walk around shaking and fearing supposed moves by fūckface Urban.

We may not get everybody, but we have to have a consistent approach, and there's not a single fūcking person on the site that has the knowledge or track record to question coach Kool.

I stand corrected

He went on to later say that they might take Chatfield but not Nesta because of Vincent.

I think what they really want is Surtain and Campbell. However, something has to give for them because they are also the overwhelming leader for Anthony Cook, who is their [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1][URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] [/URL] target at CB.

Campbell is their [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] cb target

False, Anthony Cook is their #1 target.
False nothing,
Straight from Campbell himself

Campbell took an unofficial visit to Ohio State last month.

"They like me," Campbell said when asked about the Buckeyes. "They also say I'm their No. 1 cornerback in the class and that they could see me as one of those guys that's picked in the first round of the draft."

Miami, bama, clemson, osu all have told Campbell he is their number 1 cb target

its not like OSU to tell lies...

Rousseau is the type of player you reach for when your roster dictates you have time to mold a rawer more superior athlete.

Rousseau is a niche guy....i bring in the definate guy in Chatfield imo...especially if it solidifies the trio of campbell, nesta silvera. BOOM.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong on this.

And I know you're wrong on the AH kids being some sort of package deal

He just committed to osu.
I really think the canes should have offered him, he is the best pass rushing de in south Florida.

theyll regret it.....

Just as good as Brian Burns an all acc type guy last year.

Again...Im wayyy high on Chatfield than the Rousseau kid..

Kool would have been all over Brian Burns. Exactly what he wants in a DE.

Chatfield and Burns are nothing alike.

And it still baffles me that people question who Kool chooses to recruit at DE. If any coach knows how to spot talent, it's him

Advertisement

Is Oladele a genron issue?

This guy is coming out of left field saying we have no shot with Oladele. Pretty much everyone is predicting him to pick Miami.

Advertisement
When are you cucks going to realize that if we're ever going to get back to the top we can't recruit like we're afraid and let other recruits dictate who's a take and who isn't?

Offering strategically is one thing, but alphas don't walk around shaking and fearing supposed moves by fūckface Urban.

We may not get everybody, but we have to have a consistent approach, and there's not a single fūcking person on the site that has the knowledge or track record to question coach Kool.

Chatfield is no scrub but I'd gladly toss him an offer just to land the rest of his teammates

Even the teams on top do that

Paradise is 7 weeks always. Our staff has enough credibility that it can afford to wait to see how everyone stacks out there before providing more hard commits along the DL If Chatfield dominates I'm sure he'll get that offer. ... when has AH been a package deal school?

Paradise is 7 weeks always. Our staff has enough credibility that it can afford to wait to see how everyone stacks out there before providing more hard commits along the DL If Chatfield dominates I'm sure he'll get that offer. ... when has AH been a package deal school?

while I dont think they were a packaged deal didnt mcfadden and burns go to FSU in the same class?

Advertisement
Pete was pretty much dead wrong about Chatfield's tOSU offer. Hope he isn't dead wrong about Nesta because more CB flip picks are coming in. Campbell to tOSU picks are also starting to come in.

Chatfield is no scrub but I'd gladly toss him an offer just to land the rest of his teammates

Even the teams on top do that

Agreed. Chatfield may not be the perfect prospect but you offer him and get him in the fold. It only helps with teammates. This is a no brainer. Losing Nesta would sting. Losing Campbell is is bad but, he isn't a commit and we corner commits. DT depth is atrocious

This guy is coming out of left field saying we have no shot with Oladele. Pretty much everyone is predicting him to pick Miami.

Gogeta4 is wired in. I respect his opinion mucho... I just want to know what the basis is.

Advertisement

Gogeta4 is wired in. I respect his opinion mucho... I just want to know what the basis is.

handled by GENRON OR COACHED DIRECTLY BY GENRON..im basing it just off that...but let these guys tell it

He just committed to osu.
I really think the canes should have offered him, he is the best pass rushing de in south Florida.

theyll regret it.....

Just as good as Brian Burns an all acc type guy last year.

Again...Im wayyy high on Chatfield than the Rousseau kid..

Kool would have been all over Brian Burns. Exactly what he wants in a DE.

Chatfield and Burns are nothing alike.

And it still baffles me that people question who Kool chooses to recruit at DE. If any coach knows how to spot talent, it's him

how many times you watch AH play?. Who said they are alike?. I guarantee ive watch them both play more than you...and im aware of their direct skills/skilset.

If coach Kul recruited Rousseau as a de...im questioning it. He doesnt play the spot, and is rail thin. If he is a SLB/Pass rusher...then cool or KUL.

handled by GENRON OR COACHED DIRECTLY BY GENRON..im basing it just off that...but let these guys tell it

Yeah... That's what I thought. Oladele is a genron issue.

Could be wrong but I've gotten the impression that this staff has embraced Genron a bit more than previous staffs, so maybe that's not as big of an issue.

Advertisement
Back