Charlie Strong is an analyst at Bama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember that time we hired a former HC, that was the “QB” coach at Bama & it was considered a HR hire b/c he was a former HC, and was a coach on Bama’s staff?

Yeah, I do.
Looking more and more like it's going to be TRob as DC and Secondary coach. Then promote Patke to LB coach and retain ST. If this happens I can't be but so angry...I guess if you can coordinate a DEF in the SEC you can surely put together a respectable DEF in the ACC Coastal....we need to have him on line 1 ASAP before Michigan throws DC money at him to be the secondary coach there.

Edit: The Michigan news isn't official as I thought it was breaking news...hasn't happened yet, but my post generally will stay the same, minus the part about Muschamp and Michigan nabbing TRob as secondary coach and paying him "Miami" level DC money......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking more and more like it's going to be TRob as DC and Secondary coach. Then promote Patke to LB coach and retain ST. If this happens I can't be but so angry...I guess if you can coordinate a DEF in the SEC you can surely put together a respectable DEF in the ACC Coastal....we need to have him on line 1 ASAP before Michigan throws DC money at him to be the secondary coach there.

Edit: The Michigan news isn't official as I thought it was breaking news...hasn't happened yet, but my post generally will stay the same, minus the part about Muschamp and Michigan nabbing TRob as secondary coach and paying him "Miami" level DC money......
Fire Baker, hire Strong and let him help us beat Bama to kick off 2021! Le go!
IM TAKING STRONG OVER T-ROB.

Yes as a DC. The last sample we got of him as a DC was over a decade ago.

His defenses as a HC at his last 2 stops were dog ****
His work as a HC tells us that he isn’t HC material. HC and DC/OC are different jobs, as we’ve seen here a couple times. ****, look at Sarkisian... stunk it up as HC, now the highest paid coordinator in all the land.

He hasn’t thus far. We’ll see shortly though.
He’s a second year coach....

Most of the Manny mindset discussions are message board rhetoric which gets repeated to fit an agenda.

Needed new O, got one. D looks broke, ball is in his court to make changes...

Even this thread: Charlie Strong is good: repeat repeat repeat. Very few have answered the question of why is he good and for Miami in 2021...

Advertisement
His work as a HC tells us that he isn’t HC material. HC and DC/OC are different jobs, as we’ve seen here a couple times. ****, look at Sarkisian... stunk it up as HC, now the highest paid coordinator in all the land.

manny sucks At both

If Banda and Rumph are gone, and TRob coaches DC and DBs, we have an extra coaching vacancy don't we?

DC/DB TRob
LB/STC Patke
DL Stroud

where do we put extra spot?

Advertisement
Back