Charlie Strong is an analyst at Bama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Still don’t understand the infatuation with Strong and no one can logically explain why him. Hasn’t done a thing since waxing us in the Russell Athletic Bowl in 2013
He’s still been coaching bro.
you act like he been in a bunker hiding out or something. For people that say guys like muschamp and strong have not been DC’s in years, just because they’ve been head coaches doesn’t mean they stopped coaching their teams lol. They are there at practice and in games coaching every day smh. Nothing gets done without their input and feedback. They run not only the defensive side but the entire show now

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s still been coaching bro.
you act like he been in a bunker hiding out or something. For people that say guys like muschamp and strong have not been DC’s in years, just because they’ve been head coaches doesn’t mean they stopped coaching their teams lol. They are there at practice and in games coaching every day smh. Nothing gets done without their input and feedback. They run not only the defensive side but the entire show now
That’s exactly what I’m saying. Muschamp’s defenses at auburn were awful and he just fielded one of the 2-3 worst defenses in the FBS in year 4 as a HC at USCe... with multiple draft picks. Yet his name still comes up.

Strong’s defense declined every year he was at Texas and sucked *** at USF. This isn’t 2008. Charlie Strong is not a good choice.

Just curious, what was the last season Strong fielded a good defense?

Louisville, nobody seems to be able to have a good D in Texas or the Big 12 and USF is in another conference that plays zero D. Strong would be a wise choice. He would have the same type of talent here that he had when he was at UF.

UF was a model for what Miami should do offensively and defensively dating back to the 2005 Urban Meyer/Charlie Strong days when they were winning championships. Charlie changes his fronts, blitzes and coverages real well.

Now if you asked me if Charlie was my first choice I would adamantly say no. Leonhart at Wisconsin would be #1 on my list. He runs the same D Dave Aranda did. An attacking style 3-4 like the Dolphins/Wisconsin runs

Advertisement
Back