Chad Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Would be willing to bet that this kid is near the top of our SAFETY board...or at least was before all this. So Chad needs to stay off the Twitter.

No. I acutally dont, DiegoCane. Chad is a hurt father first, and a ****ed off former Cane second. Buddy probably dreamt of the day his son would be wearing the O&G. Now should he boss up his son and tell him to suck it up and take the offer at S? Of course! But as a father, you always side with your real family first, football family second. Cant ask the man to go against his son especially if his son really believes he is being mistreated. (which he isnt of course) And lets keep it 100..QW could end all this crap by just committing to us as a S!!! Then all this would be a moot point.

LULZ at that nonsense. He's dreamt of his son playing for UM? But he's killing UM every chance he gets because UM wants his son but at S instead of CB? Yeah. That makes a lot of sense.

His kid has 40 plus D1 offers............ yeah cry me a ****ing river

His dad acts like a whiny baby. I hope, for Quincy's sake, that his mom is gritty and that he takes after her. Dad's a lost cause.

No. I acutally dont, DiegoCane. Chad is a hurt father first, and a ****ed off former Cane second. Buddy probably dreamt of the day his son would be wearing the O&G. Now should he boss up his son and tell him to suck it up and take the offer at S? Of course! But as a father, you always side with your real family first, football family second. Cant ask the man to go against his son especially if his son really believes he is being mistreated. (which he isnt of course) And lets keep it 100..QW could end all this crap by just committing to us as a S!!! Then all this would be a moot point.

..but Chad doesn't need to be whining to the media and the public about it. He should be sitting down with his son and discussing what's actually the best for him. Trashing UM's coaches and evaluations (especially when they match up with the views of most major scouts and coaches) is downright stupid. He has no reason to be a "hurt father" as no one is hurting him. Quincy can come to UM as a safety if he wishes.

Advertisement
Kaaya has 2 offers.........2!!!!!! He deserves so much better and this kid and his punk *** father who is so **** blessed are whining this much? Hope the staff never speaks to either one

Here is the most ridiculous part about all of this: DB's with the versaility to play safety and then come up and cover the slot/tight ends are becoming INDISPENSABLE in the NFL. That is why Woodson's career found new life, because they made him the utility DB and let him roam around. Wilson going somewhere and learning to play deep safety and slot corner could make him a first round pick. Him going somewhere to play corner and only corner could make him Carlor Armour.

LULZ at that nonsense. He's dreamt of his son playing for UM? But he's killing UM every chance he gets because UM wants his son but at S instead of CB? Yeah. That makes a lot of sense.

Agree. Unreal that someone can think like that. And as you already pointed out Scarlett appears tainted (a kid we have recruited since a FR ) and you know where that came from.

Jassid, Chad was already spewin anti-U stuff on twitter last year when we weren't interested in Cunningham, Bain, Moore. He's just another guy that thinks all his player should be offered on his terms

i can appreciate that golden won't lie to these kids from the get go.. but Bama isn't winning titles because Saban is a nice dude.. saban will offer this kid at corner.. and a few months later he'll be playing safety because that's how saban rolls.

Advertisement
One more thing to add, Ronnie Lott started as a cb and now's a Hall of Fame Safety................ remember that Wilsons

My point isnt to defend, Chad. It is to say that QW could end all this BS VERY quickly by just committing or movin the F on with his life!. Yeah, I agree that he should keep his mouth shut but ****..Who are we kidding? There is no code of the streets no more. No honor. So why are yall surprised he is bad mouthing Golden in the press? The **** thinks he is helping his son even though he is hurting him. You guys make it seem like this is new. **** we just had the "Godfather of Dade County" slaughter us in the news just last year. (Ice Harris) A guy who we thought would NEVER turn his back on us. And yall are shocked by what Chad Wilson is doing?

i can appreciate that golden won't lie to these kids from the get go.. but Bama isn't winning titles because Saban is a nice dude.. saban will offer this kid at corner.. and a few months later he'll be playing safety because that's how saban rolls.

The difference being Chad wouldn't say a word about Saban and Bama if that happened. He'd be all over twitter bashing Miami if they did it.

Chad is Cane family. Ice is not.

Both situations are ridiculous by guys that are suppose to be mentoring young people.

Advertisement
Hmmmmm...I would say Ice is just as much Cane family as Chad is. ****, Chad isnt even a "pure blood". Buddy transferred in. Ice was on the staff, sent two kids here, and was an ambassador for the program in the streets of Miami. I think they are equal as it pertains to the "family tree".

Chad Wilson how about your son comes in and prove the staff wrong, you are a contributor to the problem as well.

Advertisement
What's funny is that fans call these kids and coaches "entitled" but what other state or county talks so negatively about a local school? It's sad that this is what they think they should do instead of earning an offer that a kid like Kaaya would be blessed to have. Kaaya busted his *** and is now a 4* prospect with just 2 offers and a kid like Quincy Wilson with 30+ offers constantly ****es about UM and if not him then his father has some **** to say.

I think because AG doesnt have the pedigree or respect that someone like high profile coaches. Like what kid would say this to Saban? when he builds a beast that wins he will run ****, but if he doesnt we will continue to fall further in minds of kids and rely on the past more than the present.

While we are at it, **** this guy too. And surprise surprise, he "trains" the u school babies. Complaining about George ****ing Rushing not getting an offer lmaooooo

https://twitter.com/SlyJohnson3

PremierAthletes ‏@SlyJohnson3 15 May
@larryblustein George Rushing is a loyal Louisville Committ.. Won't entertain his new offers #MiamiHurricanes & #FloridaGators

If your from South Florida & want a UM offer, commit to Louisville!!! #Bandwagon

@_Dreamchasin13 When i called Miami about George in Jan they said i have to bring him to camp so he can run a 40yd dash! #Bandwagon #GoCards

lol at slow *** George Rushing. I guarantee if UF called and offered him he would entertain it but it would never happen

Also what pises me off is that no one is defending UM properly. I dont have twitter but someone make him feel ****** without screaming kicking and yelling. Hit him with the truth man to man so he can stfu. This isnt good for UM because kids read that ****.

its not like they didnt want him at all, they just wanted him to play safety, the kid doesnt want to play safety so they moved on, why does this guy keep bringing it up and blowing up, I get it your son isnt getting what he wants from your alma mater, but there are ways of handling the situation and acting child like isnt one of them, to add one more thing the U is being truthful to him, they want to play him at safety, i pretty sure all those others schools who claim they want him at corner really want him at safety and they are feeding you B.S.

I'll do you one better, I bet he doesn't have all the committable offers he claims. It something U school kids/coaches have been doing for a while over exaggerating their offer list. people need to start paying attention to it.

yea didnt cunningham claim to have a bunch of offers but he really didnt have any committable ones, i know we didnt give him a committable one

Yea ask them if they would take Coley or Cunningham.

these fks are really itching me to join fkin twiter man, this **** is getting me mad az fk. Its one thing with fans I can deal with but coaches fk that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back