Chad Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our coaches don't need the types of headaches kids like this would bring with them. I'd much rather have a kid that will do anything just to get on the field, positions be damned. "Whats that coach, you need a long snapper? I got you!"
"Pardon me coach, did you say you need someone to get obliterated by that fullback? I realize I was a 5* recruit but where do I sign up?"

That's the winning attitude of the kids I want on my team.

Unfortunately, those guys are few and far between in South Florida at this point.

Advertisement
Chad's another HS genius corch with an ax to grind. Seems like every HS corch down here is miserable. I think they all think they're way better corches than the D1 guys, and that they're just not getting the chance to show their tremendous ability.

What a turncoat he is. Quit your crying, son, and be grateful that UM rescued you from that **** hole Long Beach State when they folded up their program.

actually a majority of them really think that way lol

61.gif

Cant blame Chad for being mad. His alma mater is not giving his son an offer at the position he thinks it should be at. Chad gave blood, sweat, and tears for the U. I wont bad mouth him. Now QW on the other hand is open season. He is being an idiot. He and "****ster" Flowers can go commit somewhere else as far as im concerned. Like I said in another thread..They are not freak athletes, not once in a decade, not program changing prospects. And its not like the DONT have offers from us. Just not on THEIR terms. I applaud Al for being honest and upfront with these kids and I think it will benefit him with the local coaches in the long run.

I don't care that he is mad but I do blame him for airing dirty laundry. Be as ****ed as you want, but NEVER go against the family.

south florida bull**** for you. something is different down here.

S. FL HS corching ranks is full of miserable gossiping hens with nothing better to do than spew nonsense on *** mediums like Twitter.

They should get a *** reality and put it on LOGO network. On their show, they can all sit around the nail salon gossiping about Coach Al "The Don" while getting their manicures, and then at the end they can make out and see who can power-guzzle a 64 oz. **** Slurpee the fastest.

Scat Wilson is an inflamed hemorrhoidal tissue.

Advertisement
When does it get to a point that schools see what Wilson is saying on twitter and they just get turned off by him?

Oh he's mad.

@GridironStuds: Troubling sign when a school wants to change the position of every kid they evaluate = think they are so smart - end up too dumb & #fired

So has uif or fswho offered him yet?

its not like they didnt want him at all, they just wanted him to play safety, the kid doesnt want to play safety so they moved on, why does this guy keep bringing it up and blowing up, I get it your son isnt getting what he wants from your alma mater, but there are ways of handling the situation and acting child like isnt one of them, to add one more thing the U is being truthful to him, they want to play him at safety, i pretty sure all those others schools who claim they want him at corner really want him at safety and they are feeding you B.S.

I'll do you one better, I bet he doesn't have all the committable offers he claims. It something U school kids/coaches have been doing for a while over exaggerating their offer list. people need to start paying attention to it.

Advertisement
When does it get to a point that schools see what Wilson is saying on twitter and they just get turned off by him?

as long as he isnt saying stuff about them, they are probably be ok with it, but when wilsons start to hate on another school i think that might just throw up some red flags

its not like they didnt want him at all, they just wanted him to play safety, the kid doesnt want to play safety so they moved on, why does this guy keep bringing it up and blowing up, I get it your son isnt getting what he wants from your alma mater, but there are ways of handling the situation and acting child like isnt one of them, to add one more thing the U is being truthful to him, they want to play him at safety, i pretty sure all those others schools who claim they want him at corner really want him at safety and they are feeding you B.S.

I'll do you one better, I bet he doesn't have all the committable offers he claims. It something U school kids/coaches have been doing for a while over exaggerating their offer list. people need to start paying attention to it.

You mean David Perry didn't have offers from Bama, UiF and FSU?!?!?!!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/miami/football/recruiting/player-David-Perry-91322

yea didnt cunningham claim to have a bunch of offers but he really didnt have any committable ones, i know we didnt give him a committable one

I have been following recruiting for 20 years and it has NOT always been like this down here. I dont know what these kids are smoking or who they are hanging around but this is getting out of hand and its getting worse every year. Now you got no name prospects getting mad cuz they dont have offers! LMAO. (Who the ***** is George Rushing??????)

Back in the day the WORST it would be would be a family member wanting a package deal. (Who remembers ol' Rickey Sealey? BIG TIME linebacker out miami back in the 90s that loved the U but only would committ if we took his sorry a$$ brother Norris Sealey. They went to Auburn and have been in the Bermuda Triangle having ****tails with Amelia Earhart ever since.) Anyway, that is nothing compared to now. SMH. **** I almost feel sorry for Al.

Thank god that for every whiny, bytch made prospect like QW, ****ster Flowers, and Keith Bryant you got REAL cats like Artie Burns and Jamal Carter. True Gs that run the yard AND dont need the attention. They got the respect in the streets they need. Artie prob dont even have a twitter or FB. He gets his chicks the ole fashioned way. Phone number on the napkin. LOL. All business. Those are the kids that will get Al to the promised land. The rest of them can enjoy hangin with Teddy Pendergrass at the Dominos Pizza Stadium and eating "chicken -n- fixins" at the local redneck hangout.

Advertisement
This just goes to show you how much loyalty some of these former players really have to the U. I get that you put your family first, but you dont have to put your other family on blast in the media in the mean time

Especially when there is plenty of time till NSD or he can talk to the school and address his concerns PRIVATELY.

South Florida where we voice our concern through the media indirectly rather than going to the staff.

i have had family members work in the herald for years and they all hated how they reported things in this town when it came to sports, there are rarely any positive articles about the U, even when we were winning in the 80s and 90s they were still bashing the program as much as they can, they have been having a field day with program recently with all the B.S. going on, but watch even when we start to win Manny or some other so called reporter will find something negative to write

You guys get what you pay for, why anyone buys the herald or goes on the website is beyond me...true canes fans support the herald.

Scarlett has been talking **** about Miami for months now. Doubt he is coming here even if we wanted him.

I wonder where that negative **** is flowing from. That's the problem with all the scumbag adults down here. Their negativity and filth flows down to the kids and sours them.

****'s turning into AAU basketball with all the pimps and runners looking to pad their pockets off some kid's physical ability. Sad stuff from these scoundrels and scalawags, and it's even more sad when it's their parents or other family members doing them wrong for some pocket money that they'll run through in no time.

It's his dad Chad who tweeted that. He was ****ed last year when he didn't really go after Cunningham, Bain and Moore hard. Even more ****ed now when we were honest with his son.

His follow up tweet:

@WilllDaThrilll @CANEINSIDER I don't think they watch enough film.

I do think its funny he thinks he is more qualified then D1 coaches. Sucks he has influence over more then a few prospects including Scarlett. Don't see us getting a U School kid for a long time.

Advertisement
Scarlett has been talking **** about Miami for months now. Doubt he is coming here even if we wanted him.

I wonder where that negative **** is flowing from. That's the problem with all the scumbag adults down here. Their negativity and filth flows down to the kids and sours them.

****'s turning into AAU basketball with all the pimps and runners looking to pad their pockets off some kid's physical ability. Sad stuff from these scoundrels and scalawags, and it's even more sad when it's their parents or other family members doing them wrong for some pocket money that they'll run through in no time.

Race to the bottom, it will only get worse.

I have been following recruiting for 20 years and it has NOT always been like this down here. I dont know what these kids are smoking or who they are hanging around but this is getting out of hand and its getting worse every year. Now you got no name prospects getting mad cuz they dont have offers! LMAO. (Who the ***** is George Rushing??????)

Back in the day the WORST it would be would be a family member wanting a package deal. (Who remembers ol' Rickey Sealey? BIG TIME linebacker out miami back in the 90s that loved the U but only would committ if we took his sorry a$$ brother Norris Sealey. They went to Auburn and have been in the Bermuda Triangle having ****tails with Amelia Earhart ever since.) Anyway, that is nothing compared to now. SMH. **** I almost feel sorry for Al.

Thank god that for every whiny, bytch made prospect like QW, ****ster Flowers, and Keith Bryant you got REAL cats like Artie Burns and Jamal Carter. True Gs that run the yard AND dont need the attention. They got the respect in the streets they need. Artie prob dont even have a twitter or FB. He gets his chicks the ole fashioned way. Phone number on the napkin. LOL. All business. Those are the kids that will get Al to the promised land. The rest of them can enjoy hangin with Teddy Pendergrass at the Dominos Pizza Stadium and eating "chicken -n- fixins" at the local redneck hangout.

But you don't have a problem with Chad Wilson, former Cane, talking **** about Golden and Miami on social media?

It's his dad Chad who tweeted that. He was ****ed last year when he didn't really go after Cunningham, Bain and Moore hard. Even more ****ed now when we were honest with his son.

His follow up tweet:

@WilllDaThrilll @CANEINSIDER I don't think they watch enough film.

I do think its funny he thinks he is more qualified then D1 coaches. Sucks he has influence over more then a few prospects including Scarlett. Don't see us getting a U School kid for a long time.

its funny everyone else in the country think he would be a good safety and all they do is watch film, but hey i guess they dont watch enough

I've been saying this for a couple years now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back