Chad Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant blame Chad for being mad. His alma mater is not giving his son an offer at the position he thinks it should be at. Chad gave blood, sweat, and tears for the U. I wont bad mouth him. Now QW on the other hand is open season. He is being an idiot. He and "****ster" Flowers can go commit somewhere else as far as im concerned. Like I said in another thread..They are not freak athletes, not once in a decade, not program changing prospects. And its not like the DONT have offers from us. Just not on THEIR terms. I applaud Al for being honest and upfront with these kids and I think it will benefit him with the local coaches in the long run.

I don't care that he is mad but I do blame him for airing dirty laundry. Be as ****ed as you want, but NEVER go against the family.

+10000. It's why people have a problem with Ice and Chad is a former player unlike Ice.

Advertisement
While we are at it, **** this guy too. And surprise surprise, he "trains" the u school babies. Complaining about George ****ing Rushing not getting an offer lmaooooo

https://twitter.com/SlyJohnson3

PremierAthletes ‏@SlyJohnson3 15 May
@larryblustein George Rushing is a loyal Louisville Committ.. Won't entertain his new offers #MiamiHurricanes & #FloridaGators

If your from South Florida & want a UM offer, commit to Louisville!!! #Bandwagon

@_Dreamchasin13 When i called Miami about George in Jan they said i have to bring him to camp so he can run a 40yd dash! #Bandwagon #GoCards

lol at slow *** George Rushing. I guarantee if UF called and offered him he would entertain it but it would never happen

"By being born in South Florida you are entitled to a Miami offer, at the position of your choice, as a sophomore in high school." That has become the mentality down here.

What's funny is that fans call these kids and coaches "entitled" but what other state or county talks so negatively about a local school? It's sad that this is what they think they should do instead of earning an offer that a kid like Kaaya would be blessed to have. Kaaya busted his *** and is now a 4* prospect with just 2 offers and a kid like Quincy Wilson with 30+ offers constantly ******* about UM and if not him then his father has some **** to say.

its not like they didnt want him at all, they just wanted him to play safety, the kid doesnt want to play safety so they moved on, why does this guy keep bringing it up and blowing up, I get it your son isnt getting what he wants from your alma mater, but there are ways of handling the situation and acting child like isnt one of them, to add one more thing the U is being truthful to him, they want to play him at safety, i pretty sure all those others schools who claim they want him at corner really want him at safety and they are feeding you B.S.

Advertisement
Funny how even the average prospects down here have become entitled because of the people who are handling their recruitment.

its not like they didnt want him at all, they just wanted him to play safety, the kid doesnt want to play safety so they moved on, why does this guy keep bringing it up and blowing up, I get it your son isnt getting what he wants from your alma mater, but there are ways of handling the situation and acting child like isnt one of them, to add one more thing the U is being truthful to him, they want to play him at safety, i pretty sure all those others schools who claim they want him at corner really want him at safety and they are feeding you B.S.
It's not like a tight end switching to dline, it's a cb to a safety. If he struggled at safety or if they see him in practice doing well against a wr they could switch him and it could be over.

That is the most frustrating part about this crap. When Matt Thomas wants out of FSU, or Qunicy Wilson inevitably ends up at safety (he is HIGH if he thinks he is playing corner at Alabama or LSU), we get no apology from Chad or Ice or whoever in the paper with their mouthpiece ****** Navarro or on Twitter or on the radio or whatever outlet they use to go on the warpath. There is no accountability for any of these guys, and yet our coaches are not allowed to fire back. Biggest bunch of horse **** I have ever seen, and it is at this point an inside job, which makes it even worse.

Advertisement

That is the most frustrating part about this crap. When Matt Thomas wants out of FSU, or Qunicy Wilson inevitably ends up at safety (he is HIGH if he thinks he is playing corner at Alabama or LSU), we get no apology from Chad or Ice or whoever in the paper with their mouthpiece ****** Navarro or on Twitter or on the radio or whatever outlet they use to go on the warpath. There is no accountability for any of these guys, and yet our coaches are not allowed to fire back. Biggest bunch of horse **** I have ever seen, and it is at this point an inside job, which makes it even worse.

sadly thats how it is down here

This just goes to show you how much loyalty some of these former players really have to the U. I get that you put your family first, but you dont have to put your other family on blast in the media in the mean time

Especially when there is plenty of time till NSD or he can talk to the school and address his concerns PRIVATELY.

South Florida where we voice our concern through the media indirectly rather than going to the staff.

It's not like a tight end switching to dline, it's a cb to a safety. If he struggled at safety or if they see him in practice doing well against a wr they could switch him and it could be over.

see that is something that makes sense, but no god forbid this kid is recruited as a safety

This just goes to show you how much loyalty some of these former players really have to the U. I get that you put your family first, but you dont have to put your other family on blast in the media in the mean time

Especially when there is plenty of time till NSD or he can talk to the school and address his concerns PRIVATELY.

South Florida where we voice our concern through the media indirectly rather than going to the staff.

i have had family members work in the herald for years and they all hated how they reported things in this town when it came to sports, there are rarely any positive articles about the U, even when we were winning in the 80s and 90s they were still bashing the program as much as they can, they have been having a field day with program recently with all the B.S. going on, but watch even when we start to win Manny or some other so called reporter will find something negative to write

Advertisement

i have had family members work in the herald for years and they all hated how they reported things in this town when it came to sports, there are rarely any positive articles about the U, even when we were winning in the 80s and 90s they were still bashing the program as much as they can, they have been having a field day with program recently with all the B.S. going on, but watch even when we start to win Manny or some other so called reporter will find something negative to write

Manny is -300 to punch out by then unless he got Lap Band.

And usually I hate personal attacks on these people but he has gone past the point of no return for me.

Chad's another HS genius corch with an ax to grind. Seems like every HS corch down here is miserable. I think they all think they're way better corches than the D1 guys, and that they're just not getting the chance to show their tremendous ability.

What a turncoat he is. Quit your crying, son, and be grateful that UM rescued you from that **** hole Long Beach State when they folded up their program.

Advertisement
Our coaches don't need the types of headaches kids like this would bring with them. I'd much rather have a kid that will do anything just to get on the field, positions be damned. "Whats that coach, you need a long snapper? I got you!"
"Pardon me coach, did you say you need someone to get obliterated by that fullback? I realize I was a 5* recruit but where do I sign up?"

That's the winning attitude of the kids I want on my team.

Manny is -300 to punch out by then unless he got Lap Band.

And usually I hate personal attacks on these people but he has gone past the point of no return for me.

ive had it with him for a while now, its nothing but negative story that come out of him, very rarely do i see him write anything positive, this is the guy that said that the teams down here are garbage

Scarlett has been talking **** about Miami for months now. Doubt he is coming here even if we wanted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back