Chad Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiegoCane

All-ACC
Oh he's mad.

@GridironStuds: Troubling sign when a school wants to change the position of every kid they evaluate = think they are so smart - end up too dumb & #fired

Advertisement
Cant blame Chad for being mad. His alma mater is not giving his son an offer at the position he thinks it should be at. Chad gave blood, sweat, and tears for the U. I wont bad mouth him. Now QW on the other hand is open season. He is being an idiot. He and "****ster" Flowers can go commit somewhere else as far as im concerned. Like I said in another thread..They are not freak athletes, not once in a decade, not program changing prospects. And its not like the DONT have offers from us. Just not on THEIR terms. I applaud Al for being honest and upfront with these kids and I think it will benefit him with the local coaches in the long run.

**** him

**** that school.

They were spouting off last week too, bunch of crybabies.

Yup, Jimmy Johnson had no idea what he was doing when he recruited linebackers to play DE, or safeties to play LB, or DEs to play DT. He messed up that Highsmith move to FB. Imagine how good we could have been if we had just did what everyone else did.

The guy that Chad played for here turned Warren Sapp from a tight end to a defensive tackle.

Advertisement
Cant blame Chad for being mad. His alma mater is not giving his son an offer at the position he thinks it should be at. Chad gave blood, sweat, and tears for the U. I wont bad mouth him. Now QW on the other hand is open season. He is being an idiot. He and "****ster" Flowers can go commit somewhere else as far as im concerned. Like I said in another thread..They are not freak athletes, not once in a decade, not program changing prospects. And its not like the DONT have offers from us. Just not on THEIR terms. I applaud Al for being honest and upfront with these kids and I think it will benefit him with the local coaches in the long run.

I don't care that he is mad but I do blame him for airing dirty laundry. Be as ****ed as you want, but NEVER go against the family.

This just goes to show you how much loyalty some of these former players really have to the U. I get that you put your family first, but you dont have to put your other family on blast in the media in the mean time

Yup, Jimmy Johnson had no idea what he was doing when he recruited linebackers to play DE, or safeties to play LB, or DEs to play DT. He messed up that Highsmith move to FB. Imagine how good we could have been if we had just did what everyone else did.

The guy that Chad played for here turned Warren Sapp from a tight end to a defensive tackle.

The End..

Advertisement
he had a few cryptic tweets when Kayla committed and people thought Alin wasnt getting any love too

Agreed to infinity. I actually thought they would have figured this out along time ago and gotten on board. Clearly that is not the case. So we'll keep stepping.

I don't care that he is mad but I do blame him for airing dirty laundry. Be as ****ed as you want, but NEVER go against the family.

Eh...I would hate to lose Jordan Scarlett but man what is it with this school?

Advertisement

south florida bull**** for you. something is different down here.

Advertisement
While we are at it, **** this guy too. And surprise surprise, he "trains" the u school babies. Complaining about George ******* Rushing not getting an offer lmaooooo

https://twitter.com/SlyJohnson3

PremierAthletes ‏@SlyJohnson3 15 May
@larryblustein George Rushing is a loyal Louisville Committ.. Won't entertain his new offers #MiamiHurricanes & #FloridaGators

If your from South Florida & want a UM offer, commit to Louisville!!! #Bandwagon

@_Dreamchasin13 When i called Miami about George in Jan they said i have to bring him to camp so he can run a 40yd dash! #Bandwagon #GoCards

Reality check Chad how about you act like a man and former player and tell your son that players switch positions. Warren Sapp, Hines Ward, Anquan Boldin to name a few and each 1 are super bowl champions and possible Hall of Famers.......... but Quincy is different I guess

Lol some of this **** is too much, all the seemingly smart kids who have committed to us don't seem to have these "stories" about this staff.

While we are at it, **** this guy too. And surprise surprise, he "trains" the u school babies. Complaining about George ****ing Rushing not getting an offer lmaooooo

https://twitter.com/SlyJohnson3

@larryblustein George Rushing is a loyal Louisville Committ.. Won't entertain his new offers #MiamiHurricanes & #FloridaGators

If your from South Florida & want a UM offer, commit to Louisville!!! #Bandwagon

@_Dreamchasin13 When i called Miami about George in Jan they said i have to bring him to camp so he can run a 40yd dash! #Bandwagon #GoCards

So, he wanted an offer based on a phone call and the kid not have to earn it? Has he seen our WR core and the WRs we signed in February? I don't get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back