Chad Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarlett has been talking **** about Miami for months now. Doubt he is coming here even if we wanted him.

I wonder where that negative **** is flowing from. That's the problem with all the scumbag adults down here. Their negativity and filth flows down to the kids and sours them.

****'s turning into AAU basketball with all the pimps and runners looking to pad their pockets off some kid's physical ability. Sad stuff from these scoundrels and scalawags, and it's even more sad when it's their parents or other family members doing them wrong for some pocket money that they'll run through in no time.

Race to the bottom, it will only get worse.

Too many parents who are looking to cash in on these kids and too many hucksters out there looking to prey on them to get better anytime soon.

Advertisement
Scarlett has been talking **** about Miami for months now. Doubt he is coming here even if we wanted him.

I wonder where that negative **** is flowing from. That's the problem with all the scumbag adults down here. Their negativity and filth flows down to the kids and sours them.

****'s turning into AAU basketball with all the pimps and runners looking to pad their pockets off some kid's physical ability. Sad stuff from these scoundrels and scalawags, and it's even more sad when it's their parents or other family members doing them wrong for some pocket money that they'll run through in no time.

Too many parents who are looking to cash in on these kids and too many hucksters out there looking to prey on them to get better anytime soon.

Agreed. The only good thing is there is a huge supply of talent down here, while the well is poisoned (i.e. Sony Michel or Alex Collins) it is possible to get a quality drink (Duke Johnson or Joseph Yearby).

its not like they didnt want him at all, they just wanted him to play safety, the kid doesnt want to play safety so they moved on, why does this guy keep bringing it up and blowing up, I get it your son isnt getting what he wants from your alma mater, but there are ways of handling the situation and acting child like isnt one of them, to add one more thing the U is being truthful to him, they want to play him at safety, i pretty sure all those others schools who claim they want him at corner really want him at safety and they are feeding you B.S.

I'll do you one better, I bet he doesn't have all the committable offers he claims. It something U school kids/coaches have been doing for a while over exaggerating their offer list. people need to start paying attention to it.

yea didnt cunningham claim to have a bunch of offers but he really didnt have any committable ones, i know we didnt give him a committable one

yeap or guys like Perry or Nacho Garcia, etc. The school over exaggerates a lot of kids committable offers to make it seems they are more wanted than they really are. Pretty soon they are going to have to have those kids sign with the big BCS offers they claim (and not just as a project with 20 other kids who play the same position like Bain) instead of the Vandy's of the world

Chad Wilson was JAG at UM. He only came to UM when Long Beach State dropped their program. Pops and son need to chill out. If junior don't want to play safety at UM, fuch him and let him go elsewhere. This Wilson butthurt **** makes them look like drama queens.

Agreed. The only good thing is there is a huge supply of talent down here, while the well is poisoned (i.e. Sony Michel or Alex Collins) it is possible to get a quality drink (Duke Johnson or Joseph Yearby).
thats a **** of an analogy

Advertisement
I wonder this, if Quincy is so great at cb then why is he 6'2 and over 200 pounds but nobody has him as a 5* prospect? That's like Griffin whos 6'5 215 but was a little slow so he was in some eyes a 5* and others a 4*. My point is that even though he has offers out the as no recruiting site seems to love him like he loves himself hmmmm

I've been saying this for a couple years now

Need to cut out all this bullshyt 7 on 7 nonsense, which is nothing but a feeding ground for scumbag pimps. Some kid got an offer the other day (might have been ****y), and he said he found out from someone other than his HS corch. Might have been his 7 on 7 corch.

its not like they didnt want him at all, they just wanted him to play safety, the kid doesnt want to play safety so they moved on, why does this guy keep bringing it up and blowing up, I get it your son isnt getting what he wants from your alma mater, but there are ways of handling the situation and acting child like isnt one of them, to add one more thing the U is being truthful to him, they want to play him at safety, i pretty sure all those others schools who claim they want him at corner really want him at safety and they are feeding you B.S.
It's not like a tight end switching to dline, it's a cb to a safety. If he struggled at safety or if they see him in practice doing well against a wr they could switch him and it could be over.

Exactly. Plus, it's not like UM is alone in their view that he's a better safety prospect.
---
Bud Elliott, National Recruiting Analyst: Wilson is a tricky evaluation because I don't know what position he will play in college. He is the son of former Miami Hurricane cornerback Chad Wilson, and plays cornerback in high school. But here is where it gets tricky: Wilson is 6'2 and looks to be at least 200 pounds. And he is probably not done growing. He excels at press coverage and really bullies receiver at the line of scrimmage, sometimes even driving them back behind the line. But Wilson does not have the same speed or lateral agility as other elite cornerback recruits. And he doesn't look all that natural at cornerback.
---
He then goes on to discuss how Wilson probably fits better as a safety.

Advertisement
Has uif or fswho offered chad? If not why no tweets of them ?

Because all the shytbag traitor leeches down here only hate on the local school. They love ufag and fsu. Haven't heard anything from Lice about fsu refusing to release Auschwitz Thomas from his LOI.

Advertisement
No. I acutally dont, DiegoCane. Chad is a hurt father first, and a ****ed off former Cane second. Buddy probably dreamt of the day his son would be wearing the O&G. Now should he boss up his son and tell him to suck it up and take the offer at S? Of course! But as a father, you always side with your real family first, football family second. Cant ask the man to go against his son especially if his son really believes he is being mistreated. (which he isnt of course) And lets keep it 100..QW could end all this crap by just committing to us as a S!!! Then all this would be a moot point.

Advertisement
So this is from the same guy who's school played Quay Bain at OT all year when he wanted to play DT. Yeah, they look out for the best interests of the kids. This is also coming from a coach at a school that recruits almost as much as UM does.....get out of here with the sanctimonious bull****. Not sure how they can take any pride winning the way they do, playing by different rules.

No. I acutally dont, DiegoCane. Chad is a hurt father first, and a ****ed off former Cane second. Buddy probably dreamt of the day his son would be wearing the O&G. Now should he boss up his son and tell him to suck it up and take the offer at S? Of course! But as a father, you always side with your real family first, football family second. Cant ask the man to go against his son especially if his son really believes he is being mistreated. (which he isnt of course) And lets keep it 100..QW could end all this crap by just committing to us as a S!!! Then all this would be a moot point.

LULZ at that nonsense. He's dreamt of his son playing for UM? But he's killing UM every chance he gets because UM wants his son but at S instead of CB? Yeah. That makes a lot of sense.

LULZ at that nonsense. He's dreamt of his son playing for UM? But he's killing UM every chance he gets because UM wants his son but at S instead of CB? Yeah. That makes a lot of sense.

His kid has 40 plus D1 offers............ yeah cry me a ******* river

"By being born in South Florida you are entitled to a Miami offer, at the position of your choice, as a sophomore in high school." That has become the mentality down here.

its because of these hanger on types....who have been stroking these kids since "Optomist days" that leads these kids to thinking a bit too much for themselves...im from down here and went through the recruiting process not too long ago..and im still around kids/and fam so i see it.

No matter a team need...scholly situations..because the kid might be good in their eyes..and put up decent numbers they think they deserve offer....worst part about it..these kids/hanger ons shun legit div1 or div 1 a a offers like their nothing...false sense and entitlement. The game done changed...its pathetic...how these grown *** men are all dribbly mouth about some of these kids...meanwhile majority of these duds didnt even play college ball let alone high school ball..and they are "mentoring' these kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back