CFP rankings at 9 tonight

Only list that matters is the final one.

But y’all dudes acting like there’s no chance Miami gets in with its only loss being to a #1 or #2 ranked Clemson team are out of your minds.

Miami gets in over any B1G champ NOT named Wisconsin. It’s really simple. Wisconsin either makes Michigan unranked for their game against Ohio State, or finishes the season with 2 losses against Ohio State and Michigan. Ohio State, losing at home to Oklahoma and by 30 at Iowa is not getting in over 11-1 Miami.

The threat to Miami is having an undefeated Bama lose to UGA in the SEC title game. The committee would probably take 2 SEC teams over 2 ACC teams. They need Wisconsin to win the B1G to not have 2 teams from the same conference, in my opinion.

That gives them the “out” of taking the champ from SEC, Big 12, B1G, and ACC. If Ohio State wins that league, a 1-loss Bama or 1-loss Miami are going in before them.

You act as if the Committee hasn't shafted a small school in favor of Ohio State before.

They dumped an 11-1 TCU 3 spots even after closing their season with a 55-3 win to shoehorn Ohio State into the 4th spot. And that was the week after TCU jumped over an undefeated Florida State.

Ohio State, Bama and Clemson are all getting favorable outlooks. Miami dumps the ACC Title game and Ohio State beats Michigan and an undefeated Wisconsin they're going in ahead of us.

Advertisement

But y’all dudes acting like there’s no chance Miami gets in with its only loss being to a #1 or #2 ranked Clemson team are out of your minds.

Miami gets in over any B1G champ NOT named Wisconsin. It’s really simple. Wisconsin either makes Michigan unranked for their game against Ohio State, or finishes the season with 2 losses against Ohio State and Michigan. Ohio State, losing at home to Oklahoma and by 30 at Iowa is not getting in over 11-1 Miami.

The threat to Miami is having an undefeated Bama lose to UGA in the SEC title game. The committee would probably take 2 SEC teams over 2 ACC teams. They need Wisconsin to win the B1G to not have 2 teams from the same conference, in my opinion.

That gives them the “out” of taking the champ from SEC, Big 12, B1G, and ACC. If Ohio State wins that league, a 1-loss Bama or 1-loss Miami are going in before them.

You're just stupid. For the life of me, I don't see how you don't understand how far Miami will fall with any loss in the games remaining. And it isn't only Big 10 teams waiting in the wings. Let's say Auburn beats Bama in their head to head. A one loss Bama team gets in over a one loss Miami team, period. End of that discussion right there. And of course the SEC conference game winner gets in over a one loss Miami team, period. End of that discussion. I don't know how to make it any plainer than this to you backward fvcks. Miami loses and it's out. Claiming otherwise makes you delusional at best, possibly insane at worst.

FACK NO!!! Flubberneck is raping us up the butt as is uber-lame Hocutt and likely every member of that selection committee. Anyone who thinks Miami will get a fair shot if there is ANY wiggle room whatsoever just hasn't been paying any attention.

Frank Beamer is a fine man and what he accomplished at Virginia Tech is nothing short of astonishing. Blacksburg, Virginia is not exactly a hotbed for recruiting nor is it a place kids dream about going there to play.

Beamer will be 100% ethical and will rate the teams based on the knowledge he has garnered from countless years of being around college football.

Oh ffs.

Advertisement
The committee took Ohio State over TCU because they couldn’t put TCU in over Baylor when Baylor beat them head to head.

Had TCU beat Baylor in a conference title game, they would have gotten in over Ohio State. Same if Baylor had won, they would have gotten in.

You act as if the Committee hasn't shafted a small school in favor of Ohio State before.

They dumped an 11-1 TCU 3 spots even after closing their season with a 55-3 win to shoehorn Ohio State into the 4th spot. And that was the week after TCU jumped over an undefeated Florida State.

Ohio State, Bama and Clemson are all getting favorable outlooks. Miami dumps the ACC Title game and Ohio State beats Michigan and an undefeated Wisconsin they're going in ahead of us.

Committee might be weighing Clemsons win against Auburn.

Thats got to be it, I forgot they beat them ****. That looks like a real good win for them especially what they did to UGA, but really that doesnt mean a **** thing cuz they lost to syracuse. This whole **** is fuqed up..............just expand this **** to conference winners get into the playoffs fuq it

Again, Clemson beat #6 Auburn, at home, by one touchdown.

And then Miami beat #8 Notre Dame, at home, by over 30 points.

But we still have fake Miami fans telling us that we should be happy to be behind Clemson.

Can Miami just get some real fans, like what we had in the 80s and 90s? Not these feminized millenials who keep telling us how great it is to be "disrespected".

we r going to win anyway so i really dont care........i just wanted top 4........in my opinion for me the way i feel about it is it really doesnt matter because we play clemson. Does it suk that we r behind them yea but it dont hurt me cuz we play them...........if we didnt play them i wud be real mad but we play them and we beat them and that settles it. Them being 2 us being 3 or us being 2 them being 3 doesnt change the fact that UM and CLEm have to line up regardless of rank. So everything will take care of itself, its just a ranking a number by a name. if we were outside the top 4 then that would be crazy, if we win we in period end of story who cares who we play or what rank we r as long as our ladder and our climb is a list of schools ahead in the ranking im cool with it. Again if we didnt play Clemson and lets say clemson was sec and they lost to syracuse i would be mad, Clemson over UM is mind boggling but we play them so we shall see if the ranking was right or wrong

Last edited:
Advertisement
You probably should have read the quoted post all the way through before responding.

That, or work on your reading comprehension.

Your response doesn’t really refute anything in my original comment ...

You're just stupid. For the life of me, I don't see how you don't understand how far Miami will fall with any loss in the games remaining. And it isn't only Big 10 teams waiting in the wings. Let's say Auburn beats Bama in their head to head. A one loss Bama team gets in over a one loss Miami team, period. End of that discussion right there. And of course the SEC conference game winner gets in over a one loss Miami team, period. End of that discussion. I don't know how to make it any plainer than this to you backward fvcks. Miami loses and it's out. Claiming otherwise makes you delusional at best, possibly insane at worst.

If our guys play like they did the past two weeks in their remaining games there is no one who can beat them, period. The defense shuts down the other teams running game and the game is over. Neither Virginia, Pitt or Clemson can run the ball on this defense when it gets the mindset to stuff the run. Stop the run and we win another natty. Simple as that. And we absolutely have the players on D right now to do that.

You probably should have read the quoted post all the way through before responding.

That, or work on your reading comprehension.

Your response doesn’t really refute anything in my original comment ...

You think I read the entirety of that steaming pile of manure you wrote? Sweet baby Jebus, if the conclusion is indefensible, there's no point in reading the silly isht being proffered in its support. Any number of 1 and 2 loss teams will be available to the selection committee to choose from to jump a 1 loss Miami team, even if that 1 loss is a close one to Clemson. You act as though there isn't a cavalcade of history of various NCAA powers that be and their surrogates giving Miami the shaft. If there is ANY wiggle room whatsoever, the selection committee will take it to Miami's detriment. That's just a fact. Miami will be given no benefit of the doubt. For that matter, neither will Wisconsin except vis a vis Miami in the event both teams have one loss and the committee is choosing a #4 team.

Advertisement
Kirby not having to recuse when talking about Miami is outrageous.

Same goes for Dan Radakovich who is Clemson's AD and a former Miami student.

This guy

3E49463C-1594-47DA-BFFA-C121E9BF5B24.jpg

Committee might be weighing Clemsons win against Auburn.

Thats got to be it, I forgot they beat them ****. That looks like a real good win for them especially what they did to UGA, but really that doesnt mean a **** thing cuz they lost to syracuse. This whole **** is fuqed up..............just expand this **** to conference winners get into the playoffs fuq it

Again, Clemson beat #6 Auburn, at home, by one touchdown.

And then Miami beat #8 Notre Dame, at home, by over 30 points.

But we still have fake Miami fans telling us that we should be happy to be behind Clemson.

Can Miami just get some real fans, like what we had in the 80s and 90s? Not these feminized millenials who keep telling us how great it is to be "disrespected".

You're getting to emotional about it homie. Everyone on the board knows Miami should be two. But it's completely irrelevant either way.

We play Clemson anyway so theres no way being 3 can **** us. "If they're being disrespected, it'll fire up the team" is actually a thing.

Advertisement
The fact that Clemson is ahead of us should at the very least be some good motivation and bulletin board material to get the players hyped to smack Clemson around in the ACC title game to shut everyone up.

Fact is there is about a 100 different scenarios that could play out in the next month...... So while getting all twisted up in pretzels is fun, it's pointless.

Clemson could lose to SC, GT could beat Georgia and Georgia could win SEC...... And on and on. Michigan could beat OSU, Wisconsin or both and on and on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Complete BS that Clemson is ranked ahead of us at this stage. But I'm not worried. They can keep moving the line for us (first VT, then ND, now ACCCG), the more they disrespect the bigger the hurt Clemson will take on Dec 2.

On College Football Live they predicted that even if Miami loses to Clemson in the ACC Championship game (as long as it's close), then they don't see the committee keeping out a 12-1 Miami team because it has the best strength of record and the best win (over #3 ND). Verrrrrrrry interesting

Advertisement
Back