CFP rankings at 9 tonight

Sets up well for us. I was hoping they'd still have Clemson above us. Clemson is merely getting the old former champions' benefit of the doubt here. That's all this is. Just need to take care of business the next two weeks.

Advertisement
Basically what was said on Sirius 84 this morning....Neuweasel was actually taking up for the Canes saying they should be ranked above Clemson and taking shots at Kirby the 'committee'. If UM ends up with one loss then it will "become a PR thing"....:stupid:

Apparently Miami has to win every game for the remainder of human history to get into the playoffs. This is the definition of systemic bias and if the fanbase doesn't speak on it it will continue to persist. A closed mouth doesn't get fed.

My only hope is that after remaining undefeated, we are ranked behind Clemson during the ACC game. How many of you all can expect that to go down?

Advertisement
Hard to put in a 1 loss Bama if they don't win their conference or even their division and they lose the Iron Bowl and Auburn wins the SEC title game.

They'd need a ton of help to get in. What's their best win? Road win at Miss State?

They’re in already. It’s over. They need zero help.

^This.

It's a done deal. Bama is in no matter what. They don't need to beat Auburn and they don't need to even go to the SEC title game. Don't be deluded into thinking otherwise.

For all you guys that keep saying we are knocked out with a loss, that happens regardless of whether we are ranked number 2 or number 3. There is not going to be 2 ACC teams in the playoffs. Regardless of where we are ranked now, the game against Clemson is a battle for who gets the ACC spot.

For the record, I think this entire committee thing is ridiculous. There is a complete disregard for the fact that in football people get injured. What they are saying with Clemson is that because you lose a game, it doesn't really matter if the committee can justify it. Your quarterback getting popped and being hobbled should not excuse losing to an inferior opponent.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

so 2 ACC teams can't get in but 2 SEC teams can?
There won't be 2 ACC teams, that is a fact.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I know but there shouldnt be 2 SeC teams either

Don't disagree with that at all, but the NCAA, or any committee working for or on its behalf will never have an even-handed set of rules.

Today it's this, in the past its been how they've handled Pedd State vs. others.

They've advanced the narrative of the SEC as much, if not more so, than anyone.

I look at Kirby Blowcutt's explanation about why Clemson is ahead of UM, and it's a subtle explanation that only one ACC team is getting in, IMO.

They're impressed by Clemson's "road wins" but are willing to excuse their road loss. The subtext to me is if we don't prove ourselves worthy on the road in the ACCCG we aren't playoff worthy. We don't have "big wins" away from home to fallback on, in their opinion.

My top 4 teams right now

US
Bama
Oklahoma
Auburn

Will end up being

Winner of bama - Auburn
Winner of us and Clemson
Oklahoma

then, either loser of us and Clemson, Auburn - Bama, and Wisconsin if they win the B1G

Advertisement

You are clueless and immature! Just because you compete against someone and he puts up a good fight doesn't mean he is a bad person. Anyone who knows Frank Beamer is aware that the man is someone you would send your kid to--to be coached, with certainty that your son would return as a better person. Don't be afraid of the unknown as you sure as **** don't have one clue as to who Frank Beamer is.

No, Idiot, I just know the history. Apparently you do not. Flubberneck is a classless cheat of a coach and all your silly protestations to the contrary won't change that.

You're a deranged moron, a sling-blade wannabe, you don't know jack sheet about Frank Beamer. What you always see from cowards are the comments they make that they would NEVER have the balls to say to the face of those they stupidly and childishly insult. Frank Beamer takes bigger ****'s than you! Old "Flubberneck" would rip your head off and **** down your neck.

But y r u going so hard to defend Beamer though, Mr Bass? U sure ur a Canes fan? B/c right now, I smell a VT troll

You stated that you "Smell a VT troll"...allow me to respectfully suggest that you...stop sniffing your own underwear.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...HXAhXJYiYKHadGBSIQMwiEASg-MD4&iact=mrc&uact=8

Last edited:
You are clueless and immature! Just because you compete against someone and he puts up a good fight doesn't mean he is a bad person. Anyone who knows Frank Beamer is aware that the man is someone you would send your kid to--to be coached, with certainty that your son would return as a better person. Don't be afraid of the unknown as you sure as **** don't have one clue as to who Frank Beamer is.

No, Idiot, I just know the history. Apparently you do not. Flubberneck is a classless cheat of a coach and all your silly protestations to the contrary won't change that.

You're a deranged moron, a sling-blade wannabe, you don't know jack sheet about Frank Beamer. What you always see from cowards are the comments they make that they would NEVER have the balls to say to the face of those they stupidly and childishly insult. Frank Beamer takes bigger ****'s than you! Old "Flubberneck" would rip your head off and **** down your neck.

But y r u going so hard to defend Beamer though, Mr Bass? U sure ur a Canes fan? B/c right now, I smell a VT troll

You stated that you "Smell a VT troll"...allow me to respectfully suggest that you...stop sniffing your own underwear.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...HXAhXJYiYKHadGBSIQMwiEASg-MD4&iact=mrc&uact=8

Womp, womp...try again.

Again, Clemson beat #6 Auburn, at home, by one touchdown.

And then Miami beat #8 Notre Dame, at home, by over 30 points.

But we still have fake Miami fans telling us that we should be happy to be behind Clemson.

Can Miami just get some real fans, like what we had in the 80s and 90s? Not these feminized millenials who keep telling us how great it is to be "disrespected".

You're getting to emotional about it homie. Everyone on the board knows Miami should be two. But it's completely irrelevant either way.

We play Clemson anyway so theres no way being 3 can **** us. "If they're being disrespected, it'll fire up the team" is actually a thing.

It's not about emotion, it's simply logic.

If none of these votes matter except the final vote, then why bother even having the votes?

The reality is that when you let these idiots on the CFP Committee disrespect us for 3 weeks in a row, then they will keep disrespecting us for three more weeks.

And if you are stupid enough to believe that the team "needs" this disrespect week after week as motivation, then you will be fine when we simply lose once we become #1 , as we will no longer have the needed motivation.

Again, the simple concept that we should accept being given less than what is due to us is a joke.

We did everything necessary. We won every game. But now we have fake Miami fans telling us that a 1-TD victory over the #6 team is "better" than both a 30-point victory over the #8 team AND a loss to a 6-loss team.

Insanity.
Literally no one is saying that. We just aren't over emotional ****s like you.

Nearly everyone here thinks we should be 1 or 2.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This.

The **** is that guy even talking about.

And if you need an answer to the “why even have votes” question, then no one can help you.

I dont understand these super fans, weirdo *** ni99az. [MENTION=356]JHallCanes[/MENTION]......i got to deal with this **** on YouTube all the time J wtf
dude said I wasnt a fan because I picked VT to beat us and i replied with did u pick folden against Clemson and he never replied

Advertisement
You're getting to emotional about it homie. Everyone on the board knows Miami should be two. But it's completely irrelevant either way.

We play Clemson anyway so theres no way being 3 can **** us. "If they're being disrespected, it'll fire up the team" is actually a thing.

If none of these votes matter except the final vote, then why bother even having the votes?

The reality is that when you let these idiots on the CFP Committee disrespect us for 3 weeks in a row, then they will keep disrespecting us for three more weeks.

And if you are stupid enough to believe that the team "needs" this disrespect week after week as motivation, then you will be fine when we simply lose once we become #1 , as we will no longer have the needed motivation.

Again, the simple concept that we should accept being given less than what is due to us is a joke.

We did everything necessary. We won every game. But now we have fake Miami fans telling us that a 1-TD victory over the #6 team is "better" than both a 30-point victory over the #8 team AND a loss to a 6-loss team.

Insanity.

This.

And if you need an answer to the “why even have votes” question, then no one can help you.

I dont understand these super fans, weirdo *** ni99az. @JHallCanes......i got to deal with this **** on YouTube all the time J wtf
dude said I wasnt a fan because I picked VT to beat us and i replied with did u pick folden against Clemson and he never replied

Youre one of the biggest fans I know brother.

Thing is when you’ve been all in for as long as we have, you gotta see some evidence before you dive in. That UNC game was scary man, no way around it.

And any time you put yourself out there doing videos, you open yourself up to the pusys that would never have the balls to do it themselves.

Insanity.

This.

I dont understand these super fans, weirdo *** ni99az. @JHallCanes......i got to deal with this **** on YouTube all the time J wtf

Thing is when you’ve been all in for as long as we have, you gotta see some evidence before you dive in. That UNC game was scary man, no way around it.

And any time you put yourself out there doing videos, you open yourself up to the pusys that would never have the balls to do it themselves.

Yea ur right, the thing is u have people that think if u pick against ur team that ur not a fan......im a giants fan but i picked them to lose against SF they fuqin suck right now y would I pick them. I gotta learn how to ignore that **** lol its why I dont want to get twitter man

Look Mississippi State and LSU 16 and 20.. wtf??

NC State ranked too

It's obvious committee is padding Clemson and Alabama resumes

Leaving VT out doesn't hurt clemson but does hurt Miami. You trying to tell me LSU miss State and NC State who have all combined beaten NOBODY are better than VT who lost to Miami Clemson and GT? All with the same record, na

Advertisement

This.

Yea ur right, the thing is u have people that think if u pick against ur team that ur not a fan......im a giants fan but i picked them to lose against SF they fuqin suck right now y would I pick them. I gotta learn how to ignore that **** lol its why I dont want to get twitter man
Yeah i don’t do social media. I was raised in the “open your mouth gotta back it up” era before social media. I don’t like that ****.

I do YouTube videos through my business but I keep things neutral.

This.

Yeah i don’t do social media. I was raised in the “open your mouth gotta back it up” era before social media. I don’t like that ****.

I do YouTube videos through my business but I keep things neutral.

I want to kind of get twitter but I know someones going to get me tight, its trying to ignore that **** is whats going to be hard

Look Mississippi State and LSU 16 and 20.. wtf??

NC State ranked too

It's obvious committee is padding Clemson and Alabama resumes

Leaving VT out doesn't hurt clemson but does hurt Miami. You trying to tell me LSU miss State and NC State who have all combined beaten NOBODY are better than VT who lost to Miami Clemson and GT? All with the same record, na

Lsu best auburn but they have way worse losses then VT(a loss to Troy and you should be the last ranked 3 loss team). Vt also beat West Virginia. Just padding that Alabama resume.

If we don’t get in over a one loss non sec West champion Alabama and we lose a close game to Clemson but still won the acc costal, have a harder strength of schedule, have bigger better wins and we did all without our two best offensive players for most of the year then there needs to be lawyers involved and a full blown investigation into the playoff Comittee

Advertisement
Back