MichiCANE

Here for porsts. Still captain of the Lane Train 🚂
1. Bama
2. Miami
3. Oklahoma
4. Clemson
5. Wisconsin
6. Auburn

What do you guys think? I honestly hope they put us at 4, behind Clemson. Watching this team play ****ed off is fun, and I feel like it will provide even more motivation this week

Advertisement
1. Oklahoma
2. Alabama
3. Clemson
4. Miami
5. Wisconsin
6. Auburn
7. Georgia
8. Ohio State
9. USC
10. OK St.
11. Penn St.
12. UCF
13. ND
14. WSU
15. UW

Advertisement
I think we'll be #2 . At some point we have to learn to win WITH the attention and respect. Otherwise you'll always pull a Georgia. If these guys are dialed in we really dont need the 'disrespect' motivation. Just win baby.

1. Bama
2. Oklahoma
3. Miami
4. Clemson
5. Wisconsin
6. Auburn
7. Georgia
8. Notre Dame
9. USC
10. Ohio State
11. Penn State
12. TCU
13. Oklahoma State
14. UCF
15. Washington

Advertisement
Hey [MENTION=16256]Gables Canes[/MENTION] :

let's see your prediction

Advertisement
1. Alabama
2. Oklahoma
3. Miami
4. Clemson
5. Wisconsin
6. Auburn
7. Georgia
8. Notre Dame
9. Ohio State
10. TCU
11. USC
12. Penn State
13. UCF
14. Oklahoma State
15. Washington State

I wouldn't be shocked if we're 2 and I wouldn't be shocked if we're 4. The way this team plays when they feel disrespected, I almost would rather us not be 2.

I believe the show is at 7. Either way I got;

1. Alabama
2. Miami
3. Oklahoma
4. Clemson

For all the hater's that talked about how easy our schedule is, we could end up playing #1 , #2 , #3 , and #4 in the country.

Advertisement
I believe the show is at 7. Either way I got;

1. Alabama
2. Miami
3. Oklahoma
4. Clemson

For all the hater's that talked about how easy our schedule is, we could end up playing #1 , #2 , #3 , and #4 in the country.

I want to be ranked behind Clemson. That is like an insurance policy for this team -- they will kicked Clemson in the teeth because of the disrespect.

I want to be ranked behind Clemson. That is like an insurance policy for this team -- they will kicked Clemson in the teeth because of the disrespect.

58-0 enough motivation to last a lifetime

58-0 helps but I don't know that they'll need any extra motivation if the stakes for that game are what we think they'll be.

Winning the ACC and making the playoffs is all the motivation we'll need.

Advertisement
Back