CB Henderson visited Miami on Tuesday

View as article
Henderson is either a top notch troll who already knows he's going to UF per his father's wishes. Or there is something going on with his recruitment that supersedes even that. I don't know if there's a bidding war for him, or if there is some girl involved, or some other random factor.

As to him being a troll, if he just wanted to troll like Qeef did, why wouldnt he have remained a Miami commit and ditched us at the last minute, ala Tyler Byrd? Why decommit and then take random visits to the campus?

Advertisement
Henderson is either a top notch troll who already knows he's going to UF per his father's wishes. Or there is something going on with his recruitment that supersedes even that. I don't know if there's a bidding war for him, or if there is some girl involved, or some other random factor.

As to him being a troll, if he just wanted to troll like Qeef did, why wouldnt he have remained a Miami commit and ditched us at the last minute, ala Tyler Byrd? Why decommit and then take random visits to the campus?

Because he is not trolling. He very well may end up at UF, but I don't think it's a slam dunk. Both Bama and Miami are serious options.

But we all know that if he does wind up at UF we will all just assume it was him trolling us.

Because he is not trolling. He very well may end up at UF, but I don't think it's a slam dunk. Both Bama and Miami are serious options.

But we all know that if he does wind up at UF we will all just assume it was him trolling us.

I think you're spot on.

If I'm Miami, I'll be like "listen CJ, you know where home is; we've treated you like family b/c you are family; but listen, we want you, need you, but if you want to go elsewhere, we'll see you in 2019 and we'll make sure Richards go for 200 on your side of the field."
this!

Agree

Advertisement
If I'm Miami, I'll be like "listen CJ, you know where home is; we've treated you like family b/c you are family; but listen, we want you, need you, but if you want to go elsewhere, we'll see you in 2019 and we'll make sure Richards go for 200 on your side of the field."
this!

This sounds great. It's probably gonna have to be Thomas though. AR ain't gonna be here if he keeps playing like he did this year

I would cut bait and tell him to kick rocks or commit on the spot. That's how ballers play the recruiting game!

So Saban visited him and he shuts down interviews same day? Hmm...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Any DB not looking to play with this front 7 in front of them in this style defense with QB's running for their lives is brain dead. They should be banging down our door. That's south florida for ya though.

Advertisement
He did make a surprise visit of nowhere to Miami yesterday days AFTER his official visit to bama. Who was expecting that? Seems to me we are much more in this than many think. I happen to think there is a reason he visits Miami so frequently. You can probably say out of the last 4 classes we have had he probably has visited the school more than anyone in the 2014,2015,2016, 2017 class

Does an unofficial visit constitutive players meeting with staff or is all the same if they head up to the dorms to smoke a blunt?

Advertisement
1hwimh.gif

Holy ****! I'm fascinated by that baboon, or orangutan, or whatever it is. Is that big one drilling the little one? Wow.

Crazy animals.

What were we talking about?

Advertisement
Back