CB Henderson visited Miami on Tuesday

View as article
He and Harley don't seem to have the "Dog" to me. Why would Jobe follow him and not Bandy. Bandy is a leader and an Alpha Dog in the truest sense. Those two may be good athletes but I'm not sure they can grind when the chips are down. They seem soft IMHO

Advertisement
1hwimh.gif

Holy ****! I'm fascinated by that baboon, or orangutan, or whatever it is. Is that big one drilling the little one? Wow.

Crazy animals.

What were we talking about?

Totally fvcked up

made him his "woman" prison style

The "hand stand followed by side mount" maneuver is strictly a pro move.

He and Harley don't seem to have the "Dog" to me. Why would Jobe follow him and not Bandy. Bandy is a leader and an Alpha Dog in the truest sense. Those two may be good athletes but I'm not sure they can grind when the chips are down. They seem soft IMHO

Don't think Jobe cares at all about who goes where as it relates to Bandy and CJ. Granted I don't know either of those kids.

Jobe would go to Bama because it's Bama.

Did Richt use his in home with him? The last I hear when we saw him last week it was just Manolo Rumph and Banda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Holy ****! I'm fascinated by that baboon, or orangutan, or whatever it is. Is that big one drilling the little one? Wow.

Crazy animals.

Totally fvcked up

This is my go to move in the bedroom

Pete, which of his peers is he closest to? Bandy? and do you feel that they can have a serious influence on his decision?

These muhfuggas shot a video with that Luke Blosser dude post practice and prepping for the opening. They looked inseparable. I think he's undecided and will flip signing day. Just like Tracy did with Malcolm Lewis

Crazy animals.

Totally fvcked up

This is my go to move in the bedroom

Pics or GTFO

Advertisement
No visit is going to make a difference for Henderson right now, he's been to coral gables a million times

Advertisement
Is he coming on an official visit with his family?

Think he visits UF this weekend then is in some all star game next weekend, could be wrong though

Didn't mean to downvote this. Thanks for the info, if he doesn't OV here I doubt we get him

If you're talking about CJ, he already officially visited here in December (with Jeudy i believe).

Thanks, I forgot about that!

Advertisement

Don't think Jobe cares at all about who goes where as it relates to Bandy and CJ. Granted I don't know either of those kids.

Jobe would go to Bama because it's Bama.
People forget Jobe is **** near 20 years old, I highly doubt he's making any decision on his future based on his younger teammates who all look up to him, not the other way around.

Advertisement
Back