CB Henderson visited Miami on Tuesday

View as article
Advertisement
If I'm Miami, I'll be like "listen CJ, you know where home is; we've treated you like family b/c you are family; but listen, we want you, need you, but if you want to go elsewhere, we'll see you in 2019 and we'll make sure Richards go for 200 on your side of the field."

I like the sentiment but you need another example. Richards won't be here in 2019.

Advertisement
I can't recall a recruitment that has gone like his, very strange.

It really isn't that strange. Not all kids are the same and this kid really doesn't seem like he is trying to troll and he also doesn't take interviews like that or mmake tweets that stand out so he just seems private

Advertisement
Kid seems torn.

But I'll do some tearing of my own, on Twitter, per brock's instructions, if he picks somewhere else.

I don't think he is being a troll like others of the past. I think he is probably being told different things in regards to future position, Playing both ways etc...from different teams. He will be the type of kid to announce in NSD and say he decided 5 minutes before announcing.

Henderson just shut down interviews til after NSD on twitter. interesting timing. I ageee that he really is undecided.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back