CB Henderson visited Miami on Tuesday

View as article
Pete, I have to ask,

Do you honestly think the kid is legit torn between Miami and UF, or is he just dragging this out for attention?

Advertisement
Pete, I have to ask,

Do you honestly think the kid is legit torn between Miami and UF, or is he just dragging this out for attention?

I think that actions speak louder than words. If he was dragging this out purely for attention, he would have publicized his visit yesterday.

CanesInSight has learned that Miami CB target C.J. Henderson took an unofficial visit to UM on Tuesday afternoon.

Alabama HC Nick Saban is seeing Henderson today, a Columbus source said.

UF has been the rumored landing spot for Henderson, but both Miami and Alabama continue to push for him.
Why would he even visit if he's supposed to be locked it with UF. Also, what else is left for him to see/discuss? This is like Jordan Scarlett on campus until he committed to UF.

This was the post from yesterday, he quickly deleted it though like some minutes after that. I took a screenshot though IMG_0331.jpg

Advertisement
Reminds me of Rashad Robinson (LSU) and JC Jackson (UF). Both visited Miami multiple times in the final couple of months but ultimately went SEC. Our chances are much better now that Satan is older, ACC looking as good or better than SEC outside of Bama, and we have made massive improvements in staff & facilities. But both Edwards and Henderson just have that "feel" to them. Hope for their and our sake I'm wrong. ... At the very least, we need to get one of Dean, Edwards and Henderson.

Advertisement
JC Jackson comparison is dead on.

This kid is either a total troll or can't make up his f**king mind.

Advertisement
Somebody big is coming here. I know that much. Too much smoke & Pete has been pretty quiet.

Advertisement
There is no need for a kid to go on an unofficial just for attention. The kid is really torn. It's easy to be skeptical here but this is UM under Mark Richt. Not Golden. Not Shannon. And this kid can play right away. I think we can win this one. ****, we SHOULD win this one.

i said on other threads. my friend said he is legit flip flopping and undecided. he also said he is raw and needs work, he wont come in and beat out Dean or Bandy for PT.

If I'm Miami, I'll be like "listen CJ, you know where home is; we've treated you like family b/c you are family; but listen, we want you, need you, but if you want to go elsewhere, we'll see you in 2019 and we'll make sure Richards go for 200 on your side of the field."

Advertisement
Back