CB Henderson visited Miami on Tuesday

View as article
Advertisement
[TWEET]823535004064055298[/TWEET]

Showing Josh Jobe some true love.

Even though its the home stretch of the 2017 recruiting cycle and our 2 targets for 2017 aren't even at Columbus today, it shows Jobe just how special he is to us for UM to have our HC, DC and Safeties coach all there just to see him.

Advertisement
Twitterologists, what is the relevance of the exchange of eyeballs?

could mean several things but in this case its kinda like "look out we're up to something"

Could have so many meanings in this case that the symbol itself is insignificant. What is significant is who is quoting whom with the eyeballs. In short, Ahmmon's is the one of significance. Either he's getting suckered by Henderson's eyeballs or he knows there's significance to them. CJ quoting Bandy's eyeballs means nothing at face value. Could mean everything below the surface. Unfortunately we won't know the meaning of all three sets of eyeballs until it is too late for them to manipulate our feelings.

oh snap sorry guys i g2g 3rd period is about to start l8er

[TWEET]823535004064055298[/TWEET]

Showing Josh Jobe some true love.

Even though its the home stretch of the 2017 recruiting cycle and our 2 targets for 2017 aren't even at Columbus today, it shows Jobe just how special he is to us for UM to have our HC, DC and Safeties coach all there just to see him.

It shows this staff is competent enough to not be scrambling for their lives and are able to start planning for next year.

Golden and co would be in Parsippany, New Jersey right now looking for WR's.

Advertisement
Stampini on Gator board:

--Arrived at Team USA hotel check-in with a UF bag.
--UF, Bama, UM all even according to him.
--Will let staffs know his decision closer to NSD.
--Pretty tough to read as has been the case most of the cycle.

Is "UF bag" their version of Canes slippers?

/cue "bag" comments

Ok if he was such a Florida lean, why would he make it obvious that he is going there with the UF Bag??

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Advertisement
Stampini on Gator board:

--Arrived at Team USA hotel check-in with a UF bag.
--UF, Bama, UM all even according to him.
--Will let staffs know his decision closer to NSD.
--Pretty tough to read as has been the case most of the cycle.

Is "UF bag" their version of Canes slippers?

/cue "bag" comments

haha i remember we had pics of Ermon lane with Canes gear up in Gainesville lmao

I'd really like to snake Henderson or Davis from them. That would be the cherry on top of this class.

Advertisement
I would feel 10x better about our secondary with a dean and henderson pull. both could contribute right away

Advertisement
Back