CB Henderson visited Miami on Tuesday

View as article
Reminds me of Rashad Robinson (LSU) and JC Jackson (UF). Both visited Miami multiple times in the final couple of months but ultimately went SEC. Our chances are much better now that Satan is older, ACC looking as good or better than SEC outside of Bama, and we have made massive improvements in staff & facilities. But both Edwards and Henderson just have that "feel" to them. Hope for their and our sake I'm wrong. ... At the very least, we need to get one of Dean, Edwards and Henderson.

In the past those guys would go sec because of the staph. Can't argue with that. But now with CMR is a different story. Everybody is taking us seriously again

Advertisement
1hwimh.gif

Did not see this one coming after all of the pro bama tweets over the wknd

Advertisement
I've said for months this kid just seems to move at his own pace aand isn't trying to listen to what everybody has to say. He really needs to wait until after NSD because I don't think he has any clue where he wants to go especially when schools are still going this hard and hhe'sactively still coming to visit UM so he really seems to be torn regardless of what insiders continue to say

I think the kid is truly torn....someone is Def pushing him towards UF and Bama is Bama unfortunately right now.

However the idea of playing with his friends and staying home putting on for Miami is definitely weighing in his head

Advertisement
Saban's coming in to put the ole squeeze on him like they did to Scarborough and so many others. Hope this kid resists.

I don't know what to make of this other than to say to Jhvonte Dean, that if he were a priority for them then they'd be visiting or calling him constantly like they are Henderson. Man we got to win to keep them country *** hicks from taking our boys to work on the plantation.

JC Jackson comparison is dead on.

This kid is either a total troll or can't make up his f**king mind.
Hopefully true. Because I know for a fact JC was truly undecided. His father really wanted him here at the U.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This was the post from yesterday, he quickly deleted it though like some minutes after that. I took a screenshot though View attachment 41693

You are a magician

Or a stalker

Smh

You said Henderson Quickly deleted ,but you just happen to catch it. Creepy ****er.

Stfu you dumb idiot it was on the timeline and I screenshotted it for the sole purpose of asking pete

Last edited:
Advertisement
CanesInSight has learned that Miami CB target C.J. Henderson took an unofficial visit to UM on Tuesday afternoon.

Alabama HC Nick Saban is seeing Henderson today, a Columbus source said.

UF has been the rumored landing spot for Henderson, but both Miami and Alabama continue to push for him.

He visited again, ****, he must have a girl over there or something...

Advertisement
Back