CB Henderson visited Miami on Tuesday

View as article
Advertisement
My gut says Henderson won't end up a Gator.

I say it's Miami or Bama.

I'd be fine with either. Still prefer him here. But to watch the gators fumble a sure thing would be extremely laughable. Those fvckers have been parading him around for the last few months as a recruiting victory over UM.

Advertisement
This Gator staff is getting fired after next year. I don't understand it.

Advertisement

Agree

I'm hearing the only real contenders are UM and UF, and Bandy thinks he's coming here.

You got them sauces?

Just what I've been hearing from someone who knows them. I know they went up to Bama over the summer and left a little frustrated because they weren't even treated like a priority, they where basically an after thought. Which is why I don't think Bama is a true threat.

Agree

I'm hearing the only real contenders are UM and UF, and Bandy thinks he's coming here.

You got them sauces?

Just what I've been hearing from someone who knows them. I know they went up to Bama over the summer and left a little frustrated because they weren't even treated like a priority, they where basically an after thought. Which is why I don't think Bama is a true threat.

Thanks for the info

Agree

You got them sauces?

Has this person talked to bandy recently?

Agree

You got them sauces?

Henderson OV'd to Bama last weekend and was the only recruit there. I'm sure he was made a big priority then.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement

You got them sauces?

Has this person talked to bandy recently?

Recently I believe, next time I talk to him I'll ask him for an update.

Post UF update

ZACH ABOLVERDI 1:33 PM
Spoke to C.J. Henderson's father, Chris Sr. He said they had a good time. His wife had never been to Florida so it was an important trip for her. She's now familiar with the school and C.J.'s father likes the college atmosphere and academics at UF. But he said the decision will be up to C.J. He'll sit down with his parents next week and makes his choice out of Alabama, Florida and Miami. Announcing on National Signing Day.

Post UF update

Spoke to C.J. Henderson's father, Chris Sr. He said they had a good time. His wife had never been to Florida so it was an important trip for her. She's now familiar with the school and C.J.'s father likes the college atmosphere and academics at UF. But he said the decision will be up to C.J. He'll sit down with his parents next week and makes his choice out of Alabama, Florida and Miami. Announcing on National Signing Day.

More and more I get the Tracy and Malcolm fee here with him and Bandy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Post UF update

lol CJs father should just say Im BFFs w Radio so i Love it

Post UF update

Yeah, ok. lol

Post UF update

I don't. I don't get that at all.

Advertisement
Back