CB Henderson visited Miami on Tuesday

View as article
Post UF update

ZACH ABOLVERDI 1:33 PM
Spoke to C.J. Henderson's father, Chris Sr. He said they had a good time. His wife had never been to Florida so it was an important trip for her. She's now familiar with the school and C.J.'s father likes the college atmosphere and academics at UF. But he said the decision will be up to C.J. He'll sit down with his parents next week and makes his choice out of Alabama, Florida and Miami. Announcing on National Signing Day.

More and more I get the Tracy and Malcolm fee here with him and Bandy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't. I don't get that at all.

Same with me. Never had a doubt Tracy was going to be a cane.

Advertisement
I just flat out don't expect Henderson to pick us. If he does, then I'll be ecstatic, but no point in getting too caught up in this drama show of a recruitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the first time in months, Trajan thinks that there is a real chance with CJ as of this afternoon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just when I thought I could turn back to my work...Pete goes and drops this on us. Worth at least 500 clicks on CIS.

Advertisement
Also doesn't hurt that he will be in Orlando next with dj and bandy for the all star game. Elijah blades presence don't matter much imo for uf he going to flip to Nebraska or usc

Richt must be feeling good about these DBs if they aren't offering the guy who visited this week and sounds like he would have committed on the spot.

Advertisement
Yeah it won't hurt, but [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] isn't he with Bandy every day? If he ends up in this class, I want the back story on his recruitment. Might be as simple as his pop's stopped pushing him to go to UF.

Advertisement
Back