Canes Opener

at least they're not quite as bad as FAMU. If you can believe it or not Al Golden would beat FAMU 99 times out of 100 if FAMU got to start every game with a 24-0 lead.

With that being said I hate playing FCS teams. Whether they be FAMU or Bethune Cookman.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think playing an FCS should be outlawed. Toledo makes no sense, a bad Ohio school...

I agree w the other guy- go play a game in Cali like SDSU. Play Georgia State in Atlanta and let Atl kids see the U again. Miami doesn't sign Ohio kids or Arkansas kids. Play Tulane and get in front of NOLA kids.

2) if Richt won all the games he should win he wouldn't have been fired at Georgia in the first place. He SHOULD have won a game in October this year, but didn't. He has only 1 single loss season to his name as a head coach, and no perfect seasons.

Well Richt went 10-3 the last 2 seasons at UGA and Kirby Dumb *** went 8-5 with a roster loaded with Richt 5 stars and 4 star recruits. Where as Miami improved substantially with Richt and the only addition was the FR LB and we lost players. So I will take Richt and take my chances he can out coach most of the ACC HC.

Year 2 will reveal everything we need to know about Richt. We should easily win 10-12 games. Our schedule is bush league, especially with both UNC and VT rebuilding. Anything less than 10 games is a disgrace.

How are they "rebuilding" any more than Miami is?
All three lost their QB, VT & UNC lost their best back, we lost Yerby and Gus, we also lost Coley and Njoku.

Exactly - Vt also los their WR, who will be drafted higher than Coley, and TE. Nonetheless, we should have a ferocious front 7 and top 25 defense. I say Richt because It's up to Richt to show up with an above-average offense. If he can do that, we can easily beat those two teams. We have far more talent than they do.

I love a weak schedule. MOAR WINS. With that garbage schedule, if we don't win at least 10 regular season games next year Rick is a mummy.

Advertisement
I'd rather play a group of 5 school, but I don't hate that we play HSBC schools either...

I don't really care one way or the other, I'll watch the Canes play no matter what, just no more road trips to App St...

If we're gonna send the boys off on the road to play a weak team, at least let it be Hawaii, University of San Diego, or some place nice that has some fine b!tchez lol

If we're gonna blow a team out by 50, the boys should at least get the reward of smashing some local broads before they leave town lol

I agree, but I bet road games against those types of teams are popular and hard to get.

Lol people act like these games havent been scheduled...this isnt new, theyve been out there for quite some time. How many schools have 3 top non conference matchups? Who gives a **** what our non conference games are when we haven't beaten FSU in 7 years and have yet to win the coastal. Those are still on the schedule and it needs to get done THIS year. We got LSU next year (opener), UF the next (opener), Michigan State the two after that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol people act like these games havent been scheduled...this isnt new, theyve been out there for quite some time. How many schools have 3 top non conference matchups? Who gives a **** what our non conference games are when we haven't beaten FSU in 7 years and have yet to win the coastal. Those are still on the schedule and it needs to get done THIS year. We got LSU next year (opener), UF the next (opener), Michigan State the two after that.
If you start your post with "lol" then just stop and keep your mouth shut.

Advertisement
Pretty weak schedule
Notre dame
Toledo
Arkansas state
Bethune

Atlantic crossover
Fsu
Syracuse

Its perfect as our season basically comes down to 2 games At FSU and VT . With a young Qb it sets up nicely for a 11 win season and the Coastal title .

The SEC has been putting these type of schedules out for years and nobody complains because of the conference slate. However, the ACC is better right now so we can get away with it. After this year we have some great non conference games every year. LSU, Florida, Michigan State, and Texas A&M

Advertisement
Bad schedule, with that being said. Rozier shouldn't be allowed to start any games.allison-perry-wheldon or sherrifs... perfect time to start a new qb and get his feet wet...

I don't think anyone loves the schedule. I also don't think it's much worse than a lot of successful power teams have/have had. It's not Richt's doing, it's not his fault, and it's nothing to really complain about. I don't think it's something we're going to continue to see under Richt, this was Golden wanting to make his stats look better, so just let it go.

Lol okay big guy...sorry you just found out about our 2017 schedule and are so embarrassed.
You must have been a Folden slurper. Loving those ****ty scheduled games because it's easy wins. ****ing ****.

No, I just don't cry like a ***** about something that's been set for years at this point...especially when we haven't won the coastal or beat FSU. We have big time non conference lined up for the next 7 years. We haven't beat FSU in 7 years but you want to complain about our non conference schedule for one year, ******* sad.

Lol okay big guy...sorry you just found out about our 2017 schedule and are so embarrassed.
You must have been a Folden slurper. Loving those ****ty scheduled games because it's easy wins. ****ing ****.

No, I just don't cry like a about something that's been set for years at this point...especially when we haven't won the coastal or beat FSU. We have big time non conference lined up for the next 7 years. We haven't beat FSU in 7 years but you want to complain about our non conference schedule for one year, ******* sad.
I made one comment about the schedule. Not sure why you took it so personally but your overreaction is bizarre. But hey, lol man....lol.

Advertisement
Back