Can y’all STFU about 56 now please?!

Yes sir, the cult of manny will die on the hill for their boo as everything burns around them.
I still believe the fact he never played the game has a huge impact.
I always say too, look at non-players who became coaches. their teams are soft and they coach one side of the ball with gimmicky stuff.
Cuncliffe, leach, fisch, etc.

Advertisement
This can't be right, my logic says that every corch on staph is bad and every decision they make sucks!

Man, I don't cry about anything that's out of my control. That's how grown *** men operate.

I said it before, you address his complaining and if he wants to pop off about leaving afterwards, you show his *** the door.

Does that mean those on the staff handled it all correctly, no. Still, you want to cry and sit in the corner mumbling about leaving , grab a canoe and paddle on out OR stfu and get back to work until they can't leave you off the field.

There you go again with alluding to whatever to try and defend your point. You need to learn to say your piece and let it go. You're fragile as **** with what you say (man, telling you this guy is a 1st round talent, etc) and always have to defend it all tooth and nail. He's not some crazy can't leave off the field player now. It is what it is.

By the way, we're all used to the top kids heading out of town. Would you come play here? I don't rip anyone for that.
Being straight up with kids is how men operate. Not being passive aggressive ******* like our staff. Theres a reason a big issue in the program is distrust and lack of respect. That’s the point I’m making. A man doesn’t keep telling somebody blatant promises then not living up to it. Once again yhis about way more than pt. I guess some don’t get it then won’t understand why we’re stuck in a insanity stage.

Advertisement
Look. No one is saying he has to start… but he definitely should have been playing SOME snaps the first 3 games as opposed to not one. 2 of the Guys in front of him have done virtually nothing and the kid was a 5 star #3 player in the country.

With that being said I cant Wait to see him being developed, yesterday was just the start

Play the kid. I thought Jordan Miller would have been better by now but still look the same. Play LT and let him get better by experience. He is going to get better very fast

As @IndayArtHauz said in another thread. Just gotta hope Miami plays well enough not to lose the committed players, but bad enough to get rid of Blake and Manny. They also need to keep playing the better, younger talent.

Obviously, I'd love for Manny to become a different coach who isn't completely clueless and win out, but we all know he ain't it.

Relax, I’m sorry but I dont See what ford or Miller do at all that he can’t right now no matter if he’s young or not. With that being said, he’s just getting his feet wet
He would’ve been mauled by the backups of Alabama and y’all would’ve been *****ing that the staff is irresponsible for putting him in that position and if he never became good y’all will say that’s the reason.

I’m critical of the staff but they handled this correctly. That was high school level competition and he still couldn’t dominate.

Going up against linemen that have been in a college strength program for at least two years would have had him looking foolish.

That’s why you rarely see true freshmen OL & DL play significant snaps if at all no matter the stars.

Advertisement
He would’ve been mauled by the backups of Alabama and y’all would’ve been *****ing that the staff is irresponsible for putting him in that position and if he never became good y’all will say that’s the reason.

I’m critical of the staff but they handled this correctly. That was high school level competition and he still couldn’t dominate.

Going up against linemen that have been in a college strength program for at least two years would have had him looking foolish.

That’s why you rarely see true freshmen OL & DL play significant snaps if at all no matter the stars.
Disagree completely!!!!!! Im not calling you soft but I think thats a soft way of thinking.

LT wants playing time. And we can agree. Out of the 4 man tackle rotation. Harrison hunte and jade are the guys who flashed so far. Through LT out there. Lets see if he sinks or swim. Either way the game was out of hand referring to the bama game.

If LT rose to the occasion we would be impressed and happy because of the physical development differences you alluded to.

If LT got washed it. Its a lesson for him that he's quite not there and to keep grinding.

However you slice it imo, you have to play him in those spots. See what you have in him when the snaps are real.

Taylor graded out with an 82.8 run defense grade, which was the best on the team.
Was pulled out of majority of the passing downs which is his strength. Also was Doubel teamed multiple times. Some people just talk to hear themselves

Disagree completely!!!!!! Im not calling you soft but I think thats a soft way of thinking.

LT wants playing time. And we can agree. Out of the 4 man tackle rotation. Harrison hunte and jade are the guys who flashed so far. Through LT out there. Lets see if he sinks or swim. Either way the game was out of hand referring to the bama game.

If LT rose to the occasion we would be impressed and happy because of the physical development differences you alluded to.

If LT got washed it. Its a lesson for him that he's quite not there and to keep grinding.

However you slice it imo, you have to play him in those spots. See what you have in him when the snaps are real.
I agree with you especially when the bama game was out of hand. That’s the politics behind getting five star players is you have to play them even if you think they are not ready especially if your name isn’t Nick Saban. Manny doesn’t have the clout to not play five stars.

I completely agree with you on if they flop now you have game film to show the player (and his parents who are likely complaining about playing time as well) that he is not ready.

So you are right in it’s a soft way to manage players. Give them what they want and let them sink or swim. Some players don’t practice well but turn into all Americans in games. We’ve seen the reverse as well. How many Greentree All Americans have we had for past 15 years?

Taylor graded out with an 82.8 run defense grade, which was the best on the team.
Was pulled out of majority of the passing downs which is his strength. Also was Doubel teamed multiple times. Some people just talk to hear themselves
I don’t care what the grades say. I watched LT on many plays he was OK at best.

Advertisement
Being straight up with kids is how men operate. Not being passive aggressive ******* like our staff. Theres a reason a big issue in the program is distrust and lack of respect. That’s the point I’m making. A man doesn’t keep telling somebody blatant promises then not living up to it. Once again yhis about way more than pt. I guess some don’t get it then won’t understand why we’re stuck in a insanity stage.

You talk about disrespect and then in the same breath give a pass to the guy disrespecting his place on the team when he talks about leaving. He says it so loud that it's made its way to this very board. How about he respect that uniform some, those coaches who want the best for him unless you believe they all have an axe to grind.

Is this reality?

Kid, stfu and do you. Either try and make the field or bounce. This is juvenile **** and you're the head drummer here.

In addition to that, you're tripling down on this like you're LT or on the staff and we're there for all of it. I know why this is, so you do you with it.

I don't have an issue with the player in question other than the way he maybe handled something and that's through however many sources. Go to the coaches and air your grievance. Then make the best choice for you. All of this is petty birch assiness.

Propagating and allowing players to sing like canaries their grievances is part of the problem as well. Need to tighten up.

Also, if you're going to say anything, you better kill it out there when it's your time. It isn't his fault you and other pumped him up bigger than his current britches, but be about it and not just talk about it.

Advertisement
Until someone can explain to me a reason for Ivy to play after he singlehandily lost us games for 3 years. I dont care about what these people say. Gaynor sucks, Ford Suck, Ivy sucks, Jennings sucks, and kids have to sit behind them.
And the list is longer than that

What??

Did you miss this same staph throwing Zion Nelson out to the wolves vs UiF a few years ago to the tune of 6 sacks or whatever it was?

He should be playing snaps & not 5 as OBM alluded to. That’s worthless.

You give him at least 15 snaps a game. He needs to learn on the job & learn from that film & learn what he needs to work in tech wise. That’s how you develop, especially when you have a few guys ahead of you not really doing anything of substance to help the D-line aside from eating up snaps.

What??

Did you miss this same staph throwing Zion Nelson out to the wolves vs UiF a few years ago to the tune of 6 sacks or whatever it was?

He should be playing snaps & not 5 as OBM alluded to. That’s worthless.

You give him at least 15 snaps a game. He needs to learn on the job & learn from that film & learn what he needs to work in tech wise. That’s how you develop, especially when you have a few guys ahead of you not really doing anything of substance to help the D-line aside from eating up snaps.
Don’t disagree with giving him some snaps to get him experience.

Zion was an early enrollee FYI.

Advertisement
Back