Can y’all STFU about 56 now please?!

Don’t disagree with giving him some snaps to get him experience.

Zion was an early enrollee FYI.
Yeah but Zion is playing LT and they didn’t give him any help. Left him to fend for himself all game. That’s what bad coaching staffs do.

Hence, a bad coaching staff that didn’t give LT some burn prior to CCST & breaking promises made, according to the insiders.

Advertisement
Zero technique. None. Simply playing bully ball. He’s going to be a star, but he’s NOT READY, and he’s NOT better than the kids ahead of him right now. The staff deserves an avalanche of criticism, but not every single dude we got is a ******* moron and not every single decision they make is wrong.

Simpson is a good DL coach. I think we were all in agreement on that. Let him cook and do his thing. Taylor will be fine, he’s got abilities that can’t be taught. But what can be taught is not there yet. Give it some time.

Everything you said applies to Nesta, and he gets consistent burn. Just no reason not to play Taylor and see what he can do over long stretches.

Don't know if Taylor played well or not, but I noticed he seemed a bit smaller then I anticipated :
He’s 18 lol. I know Cis hyped him as Russell Maryland coming in but we lose sight of the fact these are humans and this is not NCAA or madden. U drop 91, 1, or 96 in HS today and they dominate the HS scene in south Florida just like LT. At the same age there’s no question LT Is more talented tho

Advertisement
Yeah I went back and rewatched, and he did play better as the game went on so I take back what i said originally. He did seem little smaller than I anticiapted.

Yeah but Zion is playing LT and they didn’t give him any help. Left him to fend for himself all game. That’s what bad coaching staffs do.

Hence, a bad coaching staff that didn’t give LT some burn prior to CCST & breaking promises made, according to the insiders.
Zion needed time to get some weight on and played against a legit DL in the opener. for lineman, I don't mind bringing them on as the season goes on, but you have to get them snaps for sure

Zion needed time to get some weight on and played against a legit DL in the opener. for lineman, I don't mind bringing them on as the season goes on, but you have to get them snaps for sure
And that’s all I am saying about LT. Get home 10-15 snaps a game and should’ve happened since game 1

Advertisement
Pff graded him as the top d-linemen from the game…
Not trying to be argumentative, but aren't those the same guys who said our LT(who has played football for 5yrs) was a first-round pick in the upcoming draft? I could be wrong on who said that, but some "expert" did.

Go Canes?

Not trying to be argumentative, but aren't those the same guys who said our LT(who has played football for 5yrs) was a first-round pick in the upcoming draft? I could be wrong on who said that, but some "expert" did.

Go Canes?
I think it was mckshay and kiper. Could have been pff too. Idk I’m not really big on them either

Until someone can explain to me a reason for Ivy to play after he singlehandily lost us games for 3 years. I dont care about what these people say. Gaynor sucks, Ford Suck, Ivy sucks, Jennings sucks, and kids have to sit behind them.

I think Ford's playing pretty well. 1000% agree on the rest

Advertisement
Zero technique. None. Simply playing bully ball. He’s going to be a star, but he’s NOT READY, and he’s NOT better than the kids ahead of him right now. The staff deserves an avalanche of criticism, but not every single dude we got is a ******* moron and not every single decision they make is wrong.

Simpson is a good DL coach. I think we were all in agreement on that. Let him cook and do his thing. Taylor will be fine, he’s got abilities that can’t be taught. But what can be taught is not there yet. Give it some time.
Based on what besides your mouth? He needs to play & Simpson bad mouthing him to 2022 recruits don’t give me much faith that his position coach is giving him a fair shake.

jurassic park deal with it GIF

Sums up when I look at this thread.

I think it was mckshay and kiper. Could have been pff too. Idk I’m not really big on them either
It was McShay and it was for clicks. You can’t just post similar mocks all the time and get attention. You’ve gotta try and be provocative.

Advertisement
Based on what besides your mouth? He needs to play & Simpson bad mouthing him to 2022 recruits don’t give me much faith that his position coach is giving him a fair shake.

He needs to play even though he’s not better than the kids ahead of him? Why? Cause he’s got stars next to his name?

All this board does is cry that the staff plays older kids, which has been proven 1000 times over to not be true, but when you lose, every single thing is crucified. And I get that. But I’ll even humor everyone and say OK, they just pick the older kids with blindfolds on to talent. So y’all cry, cause what message does that send to recruits and younger kids?

Well, what does playing him just cause of his name tell your recruits and other kids on your team? Come on down to Miami and work your *** off for a spot. But if you’re an upperclassmen and we recruit a 5-star at your position, we’re gonna play him at your spot even if he’s not ready. Think people lining up for that **** either?

He needs to play even though he’s not better than the kids ahead of him? Why? Cause he’s got stars next to his name?

All this board does is cry that the staff plays older kids, which has been proven 1000 times over to not be true, but when you lose, every single thing is crucified. And I get that. But I’ll even humor everyone and say OK, they just pick the older kids with blindfolds on to talent. So y’all cry, cause what message does that send to recruits and younger kids?

Well, what does playing him just cause of his name tell your recruits and other kids on your team? Come on down to Miami and work your *** off for a spot. But if you’re an upperclassmen and we recruit a 5-star at your position, we’re gonna play him at your spot even if he’s not ready. Think people lining up for that **** either?

This isn’t a debate. I’m telling you EXACTLY what it is.

Take heed…Idgaf

This isn’t a debate. I’m telling you EXACTLY what it is.

Take heed…Idgaf

Maybe he's not as great as we all hope he is? I'm not saying he's not, but Marcus Forston is a cop right now. I know this board likes to think every kid we sign is the 2nd coming of Christ, especially anyone with a pedigree even close to LT, but judging from the results of the past 20 years, it might not be true. And it's not just because every coach who has ever walked through the door is trash on toast, either. Lorenzo Lingard had a statue built on this board before he got here, and even under a new staff I'm looking forward to saying hello to him when he delivers my wife's daily Amazon packages in a couple years.

But enlighten us. I'm interested in hearing how staff members are trashing current players. I don't care if the kid is overrated (again, not saying he is)...I'm not down with coaches dragging their names through the mud just to try to entice future prospects. So what exactly is Simpson doing?

Advertisement
Back