Can y’all STFU about 56 now please?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Diaz and the stats coaches who think they know something the world doesn't. 56 should be playing, Chase Smith should be playing #44 snaps. They claim fans dont know nothing but 56 has been the best play making DT this year in 1 game. Only guy that doesnt run into blockers for no reason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Zero technique. None. Simply playing bully ball. He’s going to be a star, but he’s NOT READY, and he’s NOT better than the kids ahead of him right now. The staff deserves an avalanche of criticism, but not every single dude we got is a ******* moron and not every single decision they make is wrong.

Simpson is a good DL coach. I think we were all in agreement on that. Let him cook and do his thing. Taylor will be fine, he’s got abilities that can’t be taught. But what can be taught is not there yet. Give it some time.
Man made more of an impact in 4 games (only played in 2) than McCloud has in 6 years here

Advertisement
What a terrible take. Dude flashed more than Miller and Jon the literal definition of a jag Ford ever have.

Much more active tonight. Looking forward to seeing moar of him. Hopefully we are still running a 4-3 post Manny (which is what I would prefer).

Zero technique. None. Simply playing bully ball. He’s going to be a star, but he’s NOT READY, and he’s NOT better than the kids ahead of him right now. The staff deserves an avalanche of criticism, but not every single dude we got is a ******* moron and not every single decision they make is wrong.

Simpson is a good DL coach. I think we were all in agreement on that. Let him cook and do his thing. Taylor will be fine, he’s got abilities that can’t be taught. But what can be taught is not there yet. Give it some time.
This did not age well. The kid is the goods. He'll look great in a Cristobal led team.

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Back