Can it be.... Trayone Gray might get in????

Advertisement
Donna can if Al asks.

Donna does nothing to help the football team ,she is part of the problem when it comes to sports at Miami

I don't know about that. there are several "walk-on" players who were given academic scholarships so that they can come to Miami without paying the expensive tuition.

I also know couple of kids who only got into Miami because they are well connected. If UM can bend the rules there, they better bend it for top quality football player who has actually put in some effort to bring his grades up.

Donna can if Al asks.

Donna does nothing to help the football team ,she is part of the problem when it comes to sports at Miami

I don't know about that. there are several "walk-on" players who were given academic scholarships so that they can come to Miami without paying the expensive tuition.

I also know couple of kids who only got into Miami because they are well connected. If UM can bend the rules there, they better bend it for top quality football player who has actually put in some effort to bring his grades up.

Donna is racist

Donna can if Al asks.

Donna is racist

Wow, the posts just get more and more stupid.

Advertisement
IF Gray gets in, people say he's a RB all the way. Assuming we stick Dexxter and Conkrite, would this still be the case? Or is he a WR?

Donna can if Al asks.

They can bend the UM rules down to the level of the NCAA rules, but no lower than that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heard from 3 sources he made the score and will make it in!!!!!!!

DONT and I mean DONT! **** with my emotions right now!

This my fave recruit, I would not post this unless I was absolutely sure it was true. Pete just put Twitter the work coming tommorow. Stay Tuned

I saw that Pete tweet too and............. if this is true we will celebrate heavy here but if not I feel sorry for your reps lol

Papi just reported on another site that he just got his act back and he got a 19 and he has the gpa. So he is 2/3 of the way in. Now just hope the NCAA clearinghouse does not flag the classes he took to get the gpa. They probably will flag his classes but it could be a Gus Edwards situation. Looks like Pete has some explaining to do.

This my fave recruit, I would not post this unless I was absolutely sure it was true. Pete just put Twitter the work coming tommorow. Stay Tuned

I saw that Pete tweet too and............. if this is true we will celebrate heavy here but if not I feel sorry for your reps lol

Lol I will feel sorry for me too . I know it's true though. Scores came out yesterday.

Advertisement

Lol I will feel sorry for me too . I know it's true though. Scores came out yesterday.

Well ill hold your word too it lol hopefully you're right man the kids a beast

Gray is a game changer.

The type of talent that separates the elite from the good/average programs.

Been saying that Gray is a lot like Jason Geathers in body type and skill set; Gray looks more explosive at this point. He'll be an interesting weapon for us. I'm excited about him.

Advertisement
Back