Can it be.... Trayone Gray might get in????

Donna can if Al asks.

Donna does nothing to help the football team ,she is part of the problem when it comes to sports at Miami

I don't know about that. there are several "walk-on" players who were given academic scholarships so that they can come to Miami without paying the expensive tuition.

I also know couple of kids who only got into Miami because they are well connected. If UM can bend the rules there, they better bend it for top quality football player who has actually put in some effort to bring his grades up.

Donna is racist

Whether this is serious or schtick it is pretty **** dumb to post a one liner like this on the recruiting board.

Advertisement
Heard from 3 sources he made the score and will make it in!!!!!!!

It sounds possible. The official ACT website says that SOME ACT scores will be first posted online starting on April 21 (I think different kids may get their scores posted sooner than others).

Coach

1.png:large

That's a god **** good story if old boy qualify saw him shed a tear when he signed on signing day applied himself and qualified that's major some other kids would of taken the easy route and gone to Marshall

Multikudos to the kid. So far, so good (apparently).

It's easy to do the things you're naturally good at. To accomplish the things you're not so good at takes commitment and perseverance.

Advertisement
Love this kid.

I've mentioned it a few times and I could be way way off, but I've seen and heard a lot of interviews with him. Just seems like a kid that could use a break. Besides being really happy to have a tremendous athlete like him in this class, he just seems like a good kid that is fighting to make up for past mistakes.

I really hope he gets in, not just for his football future.

Advertisement
Love this kid.

I've mentioned it a few times and I could be way way off, but I've seen and heard a lot of interviews with him. Just seems like a kid that could use a break. Besides being really happy to have a tremendous athlete like him in this class, he just seems like a good kid that is fighting to make up for past mistakes.

I'm with you. His emotional signing day makes me want this guy to do well.

Advertisement
all the highlights i've seen are from his junior year. Anyone seen some from his senior year?

And i keep hearing RB, but i see an Anquan Boldin like WR...

Yearby & Chocolate OMG "dreams do come true".
Please lord, get him the dam ball.
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eekeyes:
300.gif

Pete (just having fun)
301.gif

and FWIW anyone who thought he was a lock to qualify, was lying, stupid or both. This is a great surprise.
We are all Canes and, if true, today it is truly "Great………… to be……………….. a Miami Hurricane".

[video=youtube;za5wwChsCwg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za5wwChsCwg[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love this kid.

I'm with you. His emotional signing day makes me want this guy to do well.

yeah that just sealed the deal for me

how the **** we gonna take him and scarlett haha.

Bruce is wanting to come here, now we are second on scarletts list because of it.

how the **** we gonna take him and scarlett haha.

Bruce is wanting to come here, now we are second on scarletts list because of it.
not in the same class as Scarlett
We needed one more RB in last years class.
He can play several positions. Golden said RB, but I don't believe he is locked into that just yet.
Very Dallas like, but more explosive imho. Kid is just a nasty athlete
He might be the one we all look back on in a few years and laugh at the rating he held coming out of high school.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back