Can it be.... Trayone Gray might get in????

God Bless this young man. He showed a lot of people he could do it when others said it was far fetched.

Advertisement
i still think some of you are forgetting one more important obstacle left. The NCAA Clearinghouse.

305.gif

how the **** we gonna take him and scarlett haha.

Bruce is wanting to come here, now we are second on scarletts list because of it.
not in the same class as Scarlett
We needed one more RB in last years class.
He can play several positions. Golden said RB, but I don't believe he is locked into that just yet.
Very Dallas like, but more explosive imho. Kid is just a nasty athlete
He might be the one we all look back on in a few years and laugh at the rating he held coming out of high school.

I'm not seeing a RB. Seems to run a little to upright for that. But man can he cover ground. Wherever they put him, kid has to get the ball in his hands. We are starting to accumulate some playmakers finally. I really want the offense to open up this year. Normally I like ball control eat the clock offense, but my Lord, with the talent we have we have to go wide open. Unfortunately, Al's stupid defense is designed for a slow, plodding cold weather grind it out offense. If he would just turn on the aggression switch for the defense and let the offense loose, we might just scare the crap out of people.

Advertisement
If true, it feels like we landed another stud recruit. I already prepared for him not to get in, I've learned my lesson on assuming.

Advertisement
Does anybody have video of him on signing day that they can post. I've seen it before but can't find it.

Pete will play the, I was right all along if he doesn't make it.

and the, I would rather be pessimistic in the situation, than optimistic and he not end up coming card if he does make it.

Advertisement
i still think some of you are forgetting one more important obstacle left. The NCAA Clearinghouse.

305.gif
he only played at one high school. What are you trying to imply?

I seem to recall that some kids are flagged for reasons other than attending multiple schools.
IIRC, some kids have been flagged because of suspicions about their ACT or SAT scores. I think this happens when their score goes up more than what seems a credible amount. If this is the kid's first time taking the ACT, maybe he is OK on this.
IIRC, the Clearing House has also questioned the acceptability of some online courses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back