Can it be.... Trayone Gray might get in????

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro · 7m
#UM coach Al Golden said he expects most of the 2014 Signing Class -- not already enrolled -- to be here in May, including RB Trayone Gray

Advertisement
63.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd like to see him make it in for the emotion he showed on signing day. Will remain patient and hopeful.

I would love to see this kid get in for many reasons. He seems like a good kid at heart and truly wants to be a Cane.

Not to mention I'm really sick of people talking about grades like they have a ******* clue and this would go a long way in shutting some of them up.

I would love to see this kid get in for many reasons. He seems like a good kid at heart and truly wants to be a Cane.

Not to mention I'm really sick of people talking about grades like they have a ******* clue and this would go a long way in shutting some of them up.

I concur.

Advertisement
Advertisement
wouldn't mind a post from pete right now..can one of the actual reporters here provide some information??

Can't see how that would matter. None of them are going to have anything concrete. Any idiot can look at academic situations like Gray, Brady, AJ Leggett etc and assume they are going to have trouble, especially here

In the words of the big homie Pete!

"Stay Tune"
"Trust your boy"
"It Ain't happening"

Donna needs to let this one in... hes a hard working kid that would go to class and work hard some kids need a change of scenery to really focus and i think miami is the perfact place for him... pluse **** be gone in 3 years anyway... if he makes it in we could just focus on one running back this recruiting cycle. .,,

Advertisement
Back