Can it be.... Trayone Gray might get in????

I noticed 2 things in the video: (1) a "GENRON" stamp kept popping up in the bottom right corner, and (2) trayone has marginal ability to burst and separate. I see him as a guy that needs to play linebacker at 220. Good instincts, but not as twitchy and explosive as most believe.

Advertisement
I noticed 2 things in the video: (1) a "GENRON" stamp kept popping up in the bottom right corner, and (2) trayone has marginal ability to burst and separate. I see him as a guy that needs to play linebacker at 220. Good instincts, but not as twitchy and explosive as most believe.

Dumbest post of the day goes to this guy.

You wouldn't know if your wife was twitching her toes in your ***.

This kid wheels and is very explosive. Do you not seem him blowing by ppl?!

No, that's not what I see in the footage. I love the kid as a prospect, but he has limitations. He needs to swell up and keep his 4.6 speed. He can be an effective linebacker if he becomes a workout/nutrition beast.

Advertisement

So much wrong with this that I'll just neg and move along.

No, that's not what I see in the footage. I love the kid as a prospect, but he has limitations. He needs to swell up and keep his 4.6 speed. He can be an effective linebacker if he becomes a workout/nutrition beast.

Negged for idiocy

You guys are probably still counting on Danny Dillard to come back to assume his roll as the next Naje davenport. I'll concede now...trayone was robbed of his fourth and fifth stars by all the analysts. You guys have clearly discovered our next hidden gem.

You guys are probably still counting on Danny Dillard to come back to assume his roll as the next Naje davenport. I'll concede now...trayone was robbed of his fourth and fifth stars by all the analysts. You guys have clearly discovered our next hidden gem.

who thought Dillard was the next Davenport ? ... stop making up S**T

Advertisement

Jeff Ireland posts on this board.

I don't think Trayone has ever played defense. You need to have a certain type of demeaner to play defense, and i don't think he has an agressive enough demeaner to play defense.

Jeff Ireland posts on this board.
349.gif

Advertisement
If someone states their opinion, everybody gets mad... A bunch of lames on this board they just just ride each other's D***k

Not going to take cheap shots at anyone but some people at UM think Gray has 1st day NFL potential. And I'd be stunned if he doesn't run a sub 4.55 laser timed 40.

Advertisement
There's some (a lot) of people that said that about Seantrel too. And many, many others. Way too early to make that kinda statement. We'll see what Coley does over the next two years.

There's some (a lot) of people that said that about Seantrel too. And many, many others. Way too early to make that kinda statement. We'll see what Coley does over the next two years.

To whom are you speaking?
Sorry - my bad. Replying to you. I think Gray is a good prospect and hope he makes it - but NFL 1st round prospect is a pretty bold statement.

To whom are you speaking?
Sorry - my bad. Replying to you. I think Gray is a good prospect and hope he makes it - but NFL 1st round prospect is a pretty bold statement.

Oh okay. I am not sure why you mention Coley... I was referring to Gray. And yes it is certainly early but some people believe he has 1st day (I.e. 1st or 2nd rd) talent... But of course, as you mentioned, talent does equal success (see Williams, Willie lol)

Advertisement
Back