Cam Harris

He's always been an average P5 RB. But to play like garbage and run in slow motion with no toughness then whine about being disrespected is why we suck. Too many guys too in touch with their feelings and a HC who fosters that nonsense. He's playing like ****. Play better, and shut up.
Culture Chise. I know it’s becoming cliche but real cultures would just laugh at a dude who feels disrespected because HE isn’t playing well. The freshman came in and performed. You either find it within you to get better or just enjoy the show your teammates are putting on. Stop pandering to these entitled kids. Sit em down and let me know if you ain’t got it then you ain’t got it.

Advertisement
Cam is our most complete back by a long shot. He will continue to start and get the most carries the rest of the year and rightfully so. He will also leave early as RB's are apt to do and will get drafted. Quit sh*tting on a true Cane who has balled out under 3 OC's and a terrible OL his entire career
He’s def not our most complete back ..I like the young boy Chaney been a fan when I seen his HS tape ..caught on late with the injury he’s starting to pick up steam now

Also remember an ALLEGED Incident posted on the board during the ****fest of a season last year....something along the lines Hickson choking out a player and a relative of cam having to come thru with threats (and some heat).

anyone else remember this? This was when everyone was threatening to hit the portal.

Why don’t you make up some more false rumors to spread.

Advertisement
Cam is playing bad and he’s frustrated. He’s a tough kid and hard worker. He’ll be fine.

And while I agree the freshmen backs are more talented and will be better players, here are the numbers thus far:

Cam Harris- 346 yards, 5.2 ypc, 5 TDs
Don Chaney- 167 yards, 4.4 ypc, 3 TDs
Jaylan Knighton- 158 yards, 4.2 ypc, 1 TD

This board tends to overreact when a veteran has a couple bad games. Half of our NFL players have been called “average” on here. Shaq is the latest example, and now everybody misses him.

Cam is a competitor. I suspect he will come back better from the bye.

Cam is playing bad and he’s frustrated. He’s a tough kid and hard worker. He’ll be fine.

And while I agree the freshmen backs are more talented and will be better players, here are the numbers thus far:

This board tends to overreact when a veteran has a couple bad games. Half of our NFL players have been called “average” on here. Shaq is the latest example, and now everybody misses him.

No no no

The current trope is he is a cancer and the coaches are committing assault felonies.

Also, his relatives are posting on this site and slandering other players.

According to geniuses in this ”moderated” thread.

I started to have questions about cam’s mental makeup when some in his family were coming on CIS and openly disparaging guys like homer and DJ and questioning the coaches bc those guys were getting many more carries than cam. I couldn’t make heads it tales of it and ended up dismissing it. Now it’s all starting to fit together.
Tf does his fam have to do with him tho? Clearly u don’t know south Florida Football to well if u ain’t seen a momma, auntie or cousin ready to fight the opps/HC at the jamboree

Advertisement

I think those stats look very different if you exclude the first 2 games. Below are Cam's stats on a game by game basis. He's been pretty terrible since Louisville.

1603809666010.png

I think those stats look very different if you exclude the first 2 games. Below are Cam's stats on a game by game basis. He's been pretty terrible since Louisville.

Those two games still count. Teams have adjusted to take away our explosive runs. It's up to Cam, Lashlee and the OL to get things going.

Those two games still count. Teams have adjusted to take away our explosive runs. It's up to Cam, Lashlee and the OL to get things going.

Sure they still count, but I don't think they will matter for long if he doesn't get it together. He can't live off those two games for the rest of the season.

Advertisement
somehow chaney averaged 4 yards a carry and knighton averaged 3 a carry ... at the end of the day the eye test shows you that chaney and knighton seem to be more natural runners ... not a knock against cam just facts ... he works he *** off and hopefully he'll find some room to run
I hear that..Cam not kin but I’m not putting his struggles the last 2 games all on him..this oline is getting him hit at or behind the line of scrimmage too often. He’s the starter as well. Don and rooster are dealing with the same ****. Don’t got his yards last game against a worn down D

Advertisement
Chaney already had an injury bug. You put him out there with an increased load and he won't last the season. Knighton too. This is the home stretch of games when we find out if we are really better than we were last year. Three of the teams we lost to last year are coming up. Big boy football time.. You guys need to calm down. Cam will be fine.

There's no good reason to be playing 4 RBs, 7 WRs, 4 TEs, 6 DTs, 5 LBs and 8 DBs each week. By now they should know who the best and most dependable players are on each unit. Stop playing favorites. Stop yanking the best players off the field so everyone can get a turn.

Throwers - King
Runners - Harris, Chaney, Knighton
Catchers - Jordan, Harley, Mallory, Pope, Wiggins
Blockers - LOL
Rushers - Roche, Phillips, Harvey
Stuffers - Silvera, Hunte, Ford, Miller
Backers - Brooks, Flagg
Interceptors - Bolden, Blades, Frierson, Hall, Ivey, Couch

He's always been an average P5 RB. But to play like garbage and run in slow motion with no toughness then whine about being disrespected is why we suck. Too many guys too in touch with their feelings and a HC who fosters that nonsense. He's playing like ****. Play better, and shut up.
We tried telling them months ago. Don Chaney is the guy. Clear as day.

Advertisement
Back