Cam Harris

Advertisement
hot take but i think cam has the worst vision we've had in our running back room since baby J or gus edwards. perfectly fine body type & ability but does not see the field well at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's always been an average P5 RB. But to play like garbage and run in slow motion with no toughness then whine about being disrespected is why we suck. Too many guys too in touch with their feelings and a HC who fosters that nonsense. He's playing like ****. Play better, and shut up.

I’m sure that I’ve missed recent posts of yours but last week you pushed back when I said you were off the wagon and inflaming the Cane haters. But considering you just said that we suck, I’m assuming you are now embracing the being off the wagon and inflaming the posters that hate the Canes thing?

And just so I can have some context about this 5-1 team that you’re dogging, how many teams in the country do you think don’t suck?

I need the freshman to get less carries they need to work on their bodies to carry those type of loads...
less? Knighton has 38 carries in 6 games, thats just over 6 carries a game. Chaney also has 38 good for 6 a game. What do you want 2-3 touches per game? Also keep in mind this last game accounted for 12 carries for knighton and 10 for chaney, basically 30% of their season workload came in the last game...

The young people we trot out there calling Offensive Lineman are just Offensive. Cam has questionable vision but part of that is Scaife and Clark getting blown off the ball every play. Also we dont have the most innovative run scheme. Young guys have more wiggle but Cam should be the guy until someone takes job away.

Advertisement
He is trying to hit to many homeruns. Always trying to bounce it outside. Looking to boost his stock and its costing him csz he will literally look at a hole that could get us 3-4 yards and then jump outside looking for a 30 yarder or a td. So hickson sat his *** and then knighton and Chaney took those 3-4 yards and then they eventually popped bigger. He needs to just play within himself he is a good player

Advertisement
Both! Cam’s a great kid and works his *** off. He’s also mentored both freshman rb’s selflessly. Lmao as if you know how any of these kids are in real life. You’re reaching on this one. Tell me about your bad two game stretch. Oh wait, you’ve never played anything at this level in your life. Maybe just clap and complain while you get lit before bed.
Bad three game stretch and again. He is acting selfish. LMAO I've never played anything at this level. keep the assumptions to a minimum, your *** is showing.

He is trying to hit to many homeruns. Always trying to bounce it outside. Looking to boost his stock and its costing him csz he will literally look at a hole that could get us 3-4 yards and then jump outside looking for a 30 yarder or a td. So hickson sat his *** and then knighton and Chaney took those 3-4 yards and then they eventually popped bigger. He needs to just play within himself he is a good player

Everyone's having a hard time accepting that's just who Cam is. It's not changing.

He's had a 6 game streak before where his ypc's were:

So this isn't anything new. Cam's a career 5.2 ypc guy who never averages 5 ypc in a game. It's always 2 ypc or 8 ypc, & it nets out to 5 ypc.

Cam's a streaky 3 point shooter who hits 6 3's in a row one game, then throws up a bunch of bricks the next game.

Advertisement
Back