Cam Harris

305to954

All American
Which one of you LOSSERRS actually pay money for info OTS..what’s the scoop on cam feeling “disrespected” and talked to by the staff?? Thanks in advance

Advertisement
Which one of you LOSSERRS actually pay money for info OTS..what’s the scoop on cam feeling “disrespected” and talked to by the staff?? Thanks in advance
There are Herald and Sun-Sentinel articles on the matter.

Bottom line is he got huffy b/c he's going pro in something other than football unless he starts breaking off some runs.

There are Herald and Sun-Sentinel articles on the matter.

Bottom line is he got huffy b/c he's going pro in something other than football unless he starts breaking off some runs.
ivins on his pod basically said he'd make a mistake leaving bc he hasn't been good against the top tier DLs we've played. obviously, we suck at run blocking, but the frosh seem to find holes and creases that cam doesnt

this was before UVA btw

Advertisement
Advertisement
HahahahahahHahahahahhah at him feeling disrespected hahahahahahhhaha. Dude has like 75 total rush yards in the last 3 games

******* do something vs a team with a pulse and earn your respect
I read earlier he has 20 carries for 32 yards his last two games. I know our OL isn't a bunch of road-graders and Lashlee needs to maybe consider injecting a little diversity into his run scheme, but those are atrocious numbers. I like Cam, but **** son.

200.gif

I started to have questions about cam’s mental makeup when some in his family were coming on CIS and openly disparaging guys like homer and DJ and questioning the coaches bc those guys were getting many more carries than cam. I couldn’t make heads it tales of it and ended up dismissing it. Now it’s all starting to fit together.

Advertisement
he posted something on twitter saying he felt disrespected, I guess it was about playing time and ivins got it from that

I started to have questions about cam’s mental makeup when some in his family were coming on CIS and openly disparaging guys like homer and DJ and questioning the coaches bc those guys were getting many more carries than cam. I couldn’t make heads it tales of it and ended up dismissing it. Now it’s all starting to fit together.
Holy crap. How did I miss that?

Advertisement
I was at the game and after that stretch play in which he lost 5 yards, he went to the sidelines and him and Hickson got into it. Apparently it’s not the first time.

I kept watching he took his helmet off and continued yapping at Hickson. After that, he just stood on the sidelines the rest of the game salty as Fvkk

He's always been an average P5 RB. But to play like garbage and run in slow motion with no toughness then whine about being disrespected is why we suck. Too many guys too in touch with their feelings and a HC who fosters that nonsense. He's playing like ****. Play better, and shut up.

I am a big fan of Cam since Carol City, but he better figure it out fast. His OL has been an embarrassment the last couple of games, but the freshmen have played better during that stretch.

This is a test for Cam to show how mentally tough he can be during tough times. Just run the play with intensity, take what the defense gives you, trust your instincts and trust your coaches. Everything else will fall into place

Advertisement
Back