Cam Harris

I was at the game and after that stretch play in which he lost 5 yards, he went to the sidelines and him and Hickson got into it. Apparently it’s not the first time.

I kept watching he took his helmet off and continued yapping at Hickson. After that, he just stood on the sidelines the rest of the game salty as Fvkk
If true and accurate, fantastic! Some of these cats think they deserve to start or play bulk minutes because they have experience. That's loser mentality. Go out and earn it every week...

We need more coaches like Hickson if this is what happened.

Advertisement
He's always been an average P5 RB. But to play like garbage and run in slow motion with no toughness then whine about being disrespected is why we suck. Too many guys too in touch with their feelings and a HC who fosters that nonsense. He's playing like ****. Play better, and shut up.
The chise ain't eva lied

Advertisement
I was at the game and after that stretch play in which he lost 5 yards, he went to the sidelines and him and Hickson got into it. Apparently it’s not the first time.

I kept watching he took his helmet off and continued yapping at Hickson. After that, he just stood on the sidelines the rest of the game salty as Fvkk

Advertisement
HahahahahahHahahahahhah at him feeling disrespected hahahahahahhhaha. Dude has like 75 total rush yards in the last 3 games

******* do something vs a team with a pulse and earn your respect
Worst part is OP blaming Zion Nelson...the only dude that can actually block somebody on this team...for ******* up his bread.

OP what ******* games are you watching?

Advertisement
Have u actually watched that ****..rewind the tape. He constantly blows assignments
Have you watched him? He was the LEFT TACKLE last game. Maybe you should head to the optometrist and get your prescription filled there grandpa because he dominated another NFL guy last game just like he did Weaver and Jones. UVA, just like Pitt, was moving Snowden around away from Nelson so he could be effective. What games ARE YOU watching there Ray Charles?

Have you watched him? He was the LEFT TACKLE last game. Maybe you should head to the optometrist and get your prescription filled there grandpa because he dominated another NFL guy last game just like he did Weaver and Jones. UVA, just like Pitt, was moving Snowden around away from Nelson so he could be effective. What games ARE YOU watching there Ray Charlest
Yea tbh Since 74 has been hobbled ive paid attention and Zion has been terrt

Advertisement

he deserved to get pulled. hit the **** hole. he keep trying to bounce everything

1)The OL is terrible; and

2) Cam has done nothing to help himself, particularly vs. UVag; and

3) We need better play calling to help the run game; and

4) Chaney is our best back under these circumstances.

All can be true.
I'm not blaming the O-line. Knighton had 12 for 37 and Chaney had 10 for 43. cam just cant hit the creases

Advertisement
Back