Cam Harris

Cam appears to have revealed himself as a cancer. Ironic timing as canesallaccess just put out a video regarding him and his leadership lol. Leaders don’t do what he did. NFL teams will take notice too. Say what you want but Saban would bench him or kick him off the team for some dumb s*** like that. For manny I’m sure he’ll start next game

Advertisement
Respect for what? Are you a fan of the team, or a player? Cuz if there is a player that isn't about the team, then he can fvck off.
Both! Cam’s a great kid and works his *** off. He’s also mentored both freshman rb’s selflessly. Lmao as if you know how any of these kids are in real life. You’re reaching on this one. Tell me about your bad two game stretch. Oh wait, you’ve never played anything at this level in your life. Maybe just clap and complain while you get lit before bed.

Last edited:
Our running game as a whole has taken a step back which is concerning considering the talent we have back there. Our OL is still dog ****. It’s big run or bust with this Offense and teams have taken away the big runs.

Worst part is OP blaming Zion Nelson...the only dude that can actually block somebody on this team...for ******* up his bread.

OP what ******* games are you watching?
If you actually think zion is our best offensive lineman, you're dumber then i thought.

Advertisement
Also remember an ALLEGED Incident posted on the board during the ****fest of a season last year....something along the lines Hickson choking out a player and a relative of cam having to come thru with threats (and some heat).

anyone else remember this? This was when everyone was threatening to hit the portal.

If I'm thinking of the same situation....it happened when Richt was still here....so definitely not Hickson

The oline would make dalvin cool look average 80% of the time
somehow chaney averaged 4 yards a carry and knighton averaged 3 a carry ... at the end of the day the eye test shows you that chaney and knighton seem to be more natural runners ... not a knock against cam just facts ... he works he *** off and hopefully he'll find some room to run

Both! Cam’s a great kid and works his *** off. He’s also mentored both freshman rb’s selflessly. Lmao as if you know how any of these kids are in real life. You’re reaching on this one. Tell me about your bad two game stretch. Oh wait, you’ve never played anything at this level in your life. Maybe just clap and complain while you get lit before bed.
Would you please start a thread that the mods can pin where you lay down the ground rules for posting on this forum?

I try to figure them out as I read and I think it’s kind of like this:
Anyone can read the forum
People who played in HS are allowed to post positive things but not comment in any way about coaching
People who played some college ball (not D 1) can ask questions that may be considered negative but not have negative opinions.
People with D1 college experience may be critical of players only
People with high school coaching experience can point out good coaching and politely question coaching they may not agree with.
Former college coaches can be critical of coaching.

Nothing has changed with Cam. He's the same player, and the playing calling and OL is the same.

He's in a drought the same way he was as a Sophomore. He's been consistently good vs bad defenses, and not so good vs good defenses in his career. He's more dependent on the OL creating holes than other RB's. Cam's bad runs just become more noticeable when we're not blowing teams out - but they've always been there.

Cam's stats are about to improve though, but not because of improvements in play calling or the OL. It'll be mostly because the teams left on the schedule have worse run defenses, so the holes will start to get bigger and Cam will be able to hit some more big plays, which is his strength.

Advertisement
I had praised him for improving his vision early in the year. Now it’s at a point where he might be worse at this moment in that regard than last year. Plays like he’s scared and confused lately

Our running game as a whole has taken a step back which is concerning considering the talent we have back there. Our OL is still dog ****. It’s big run or bust with this Offense and teams have taken away the big runs

it’s becausE teams are stacking the box. King can’t throw over the middle so teams know how to defend us now. Stack the box, blitz the A and B gaps and you stop this offense. Lashlee has to scheme around this terrible run blocking line. Need to see some screen, jet sweeps, pop passes etc to stretch defense East and west.

"It was all good just a week ago" as Too Short famously said in the JayZ song. ****..Cam just a minute ago was the MAN and now hes trash and should be unseated by Chaney and Knighton? Lets not get too carried away.

He had some bad games. He will bounce back. If you think we are beating the likes of VT and UNC without him..you will be joining the riot crowd for wanting Manny fired at the end of year because I guarantee you we will be 9-3 (or worse) and folks will want heads on a stick. We need Cam in this back stretch of games. Chaney and Knighton will be handed the baton next year but they are not physically ready yet to take on a heavier load. You will see come end of November when both of them start having nagging injuries and most likely rendered useless. Freshmen wall will get both of them.

Advertisement
With injuries, Covid, freshmen hitting a "wall" or putting the ball on the ground a few times, etc., he'll be needed again this season.

idk, he's not been himself on the field.

I hope he feels the heat from the young bucks because Don Chaney Jr. is about to super kick Cam Harris to 3rd string and I hope he responds in kind.

Big game v. NC State...going to need him to be at his best.

Advertisement
I agree he needs to be better on the field, and quit his whining when it comes to touches. He hasn't done anything when it comes to running the ball since Louisville.

I gotta say though, dude came in the underdog and everyone really just expected Lingard to win the job eventually. Cam gripped it from him and made him transfer. The OLine needs to be better but when you're whining about 2 true freshmen getting more burn than you, it looks really bad.

In my opinion, we’ve gotta stop pandering to feelings. There is no place for feelings in this game.

Someone is better they take your spot. Good teams always have a dude behind the dude doing everything he can to put him on the bench.

This program lost that “challenge” mindset long ago. In wrestling, you can challenge a guy for the spot and if you win you get it. Meaning every day you have to be your best or you’re second string and second string don’t play in wrestling.

For me, feelings are coming from the leader.

I'm just disappointed in him because I thought he was one of the few leaders on this team. I remember him being the first one to speak up when lingard was leaving and basically told him to fvxk off. The freshman also spoke highly of him. This is definitely not setting a good example. Never saw him to be of the "crying" type.

Advertisement
Back