Calvin Ridley Per CS

Advertisement
So, Ridley is about to commit to Miami, mentors advise against it, he commits to Bama, gets caught with the Joker, has grade concerns and Pete says wait until it gets later in the recruiting season.

All this and we still hear the anti-staff comments?

They are upset over that picture that was turned in to the NCAA

If some of you didn't keep bringing those Bamar sell outs up i would have forgotten about then by now.

I still don't understand how you are all set to commit to Miami, then have some announcement set at a practice, have reporters on hand, then don't announce, then some weeks later commit to redneck trailer park dumbest fanbase in America's team(articles ranked them that).

That all seems on the up and up to me.

Advertisement
Our season will go a long way with the both of them, if it were signing day today, they wouldn't come here. Long time till then, we need to win.... And they will come.

If some of you didn't keep bringing those Bamar sell outs up i would have forgotten about then by now.

I still don't understand how you are all set to commit to Miami, then have some announcement set at a practice, have reporters on hand, then don't announce, then some weeks later commit to redneck trailer park dumbest fanbase in America's team(articles ranked them that).

I dont think they were ever going to commit on that day the coaches had them say that to get the media out there

Advertisement

I dont think they were ever going to commit on that day the coaches had them say that to get the media out there
Would u just **** off already. I have Never even been to your teams site. Can't believe U care that much about what we are talking about daily. This is a canes site ***.

Bama will lose a couple this year, hopefully we can hold our own and grab a few kids late.

Bama will lose a couple this year, hopefully we can hold our own and grab a few kids late.

**** yeah there spring game was weak as ****.
Bama defense is going to be way better than the last two years though. The loaded. Watch that spring game and listen to how many names we are familiar with. They are like Miami in a way on offense. Loaded at every position except QB. They dropping at least 3 this year.

and no I don't think the savior Coker is going to be what he was hyped up to be. If so he would have never gotten beaten out by Winston.

We had a great receiver class last year and what appears to be a great one for 2016, you can have a down year at the position, AS LONG AS you pick it up at other positions. RB wasn't great last year, hopefully the guys we have this year stick!

Advertisement
I don't think There's anything Miami can do to get calvin Ridley at the moment. They gotta wait until the end of the season to make a late push for a flip.

Deuces to both of them. We got 99 problems but receiver ain't one.

Does this team not need elite playmakers?

Coley, Berrios, Brady, Langham, etc... Plus Chatman and Spence coming in? No worries at WR.

Coleys the only elite playmaker out of those. We need to keep adding the elite talent and especially the ones in are backyard

Dude climb off the ledge...Berrios is a big time talent. Il admit Im not sold on Langham an especially not Brady, but we just got a commit from Snelson, Mullins, and Sam Bruce. Its probably gonna be the #1 2016 recieving class. WHen was the last time we lost a game becaus eof our WR's? We will be more than fine at Wide Receiver

Advertisement
Deuces to both of them. We got 99 problems but receiver ain't one.

Does this team not need elite playmakers?

Coley, Berrios, Brady, Langham, etc... Plus Chatman and Spence coming in? No worries at WR.

Coleys the only elite playmaker out of those. We need to keep adding the elite talent and especially the ones in are backyard

Dude climb off the ledge...Berrios is a big time talent. Il admit Im not sold on Langham an especially not Brady, but we just got a commit from Snelson, Mullins, and Sam Bruce. Its probably gonna be the #1 2016 recieving class. WHen was the last time we lost a game becaus eof our WR's? We will be more than fine at Wide Receiver

Bright visions?

**** yeah there spring game was weak as ****.
Bama defense is going to be way better than the last two years though. The loaded. Watch that spring game and listen to how many names we are familiar with. They are like Miami in a way on offense. Loaded at every position except QB. They dropping at least 3 this year.

and no I don't think the savior Coker is going to be what he was hyped up to be. If so he would have never gotten beaten out by Winston.

Well Winston won a Heisman so

Hypothetical question- If you were snitched on by someone would you still be friends with them?

They snitched on your team coach, not the HS player. The recruit did not break the recruiting rules neither he is accountable for rules he doesn't know about. Your beloved assistant coach did.

Advertisement
Back