Calvin Ridley Per CS

Advertisement
1 of the top WRs in the county in our own backyard who just won the offensive MVP at the opening. . losing him is NOT OK

As others have said, "Remember why Joker Phillips got fired and a UM Grad Assistant as well?".

Advertisement
I knew about the Phillips issue, but missed the UM grad assistant part. Who got fired from our staff?

Advertisement
Way too much he said-she said and speculation going on. Until I see a quote from the kid himself I'll just take this as the typical recruiting BS we see way too much of.

Hypothetical question- If you were snitched on by someone would you still be friends with them?

The notion of snitching is for weak minded *******. Don't cheat and if you do don't get caught. **** em. If this is the reason he left then bye

Advertisement
Advertisement
1 of the top WRs in the county in our own backyard who just won the offensive MVP at the opening. . losing him is NOT OK

he would be great to have, but with the talent we have verbally committed (and hopefully signed at WR), losing him will have no impact whatsoever.

as already mentioned....we need more elite guys on defense to go to the next level (particular DL and DB).

Advertisement
Back