Calvin Ridley Per CS

TriStarCane

Coaching Carousel 2029
At the risk of the wrath of my CIS peeps and because he's a lying ******, I am typing this with caution and with a grain of salt...

That said...

The Ferminator just posted the Calvin Ridley has officially "ruled us out." No other context was given. Just that. Is this **** for real or do I need to add another nail to Fermin's already airtight coffin? What do we know? How the **** do you go from almost committing to a school to "ruling them out" this fast? This is some bull**** and I need answers. Anyone? I must have this freak on the squad.

Advertisement
At the risk of the wrath of my CIS peeps and because he's a lying ******, I am typing this with caution and with a grain of salt...

That said...

The Ferminator just posted the Calvin Ridley has officially "ruled us out." No other context was given. Just that. Is this **** for real or do I need to add another nail to Fermin's already airtight coffin? What do we know? How the **** do you go from almost committing to a school to "ruling them out" this fast? This is some bull**** and I need answers. Anyone? I must have this freak on the squad.

Are you a premium subscriber there.can't imagine you hating or disliking the guy this much yet letting him take your money every month.

Advertisement

That said...

Are you a premium subscriber there.can't imagine you hating or disliking the guy this much yet letting him take your money every month.

Tried to leave already and they gave me a free subscription to keep me. I enjoy the main board and keeping up with other teams stuff too. Free **** is okay in my book

Advertisement
Not being that guy at all, but what is the story with his grades?

Always hear his brother's are terrible, but didn't think he was too far ahead. May be completely wrong.

Man I always knew there was some shady **** going on with those guys anyways, how you go from almost committing to what eventually happened?

Advertisement
Advertisement

That said...

242.gif

That said...

It was actually Matt Shodell who posted that...

This comes just days after Pete posted in The Work that we have always been in the picture for Ridley and SBB despite their commitment to Bama, and will likely make a major push for them closer to NSD.

Hard to believe this news from Ferman. Really hope it's not true because Ridley is a monster.

Advertisement
Back