CALIFORNIA STATE COLLEGES CLOSED FALL

Here’s a little truth bomb from the Georgia Department of health. Enjoy.

View attachment 116905
Exactly. The GA Department of Health (as well as TN) admitted they were undercounting cases and deaths, but nice try. I mean literally just do a google search for GA coronavirus cases spike and you'll see the evidence from every news source, with any bias. GA has had its deaths triple in the last 2-3 weeks.

Advertisement
I was told that a particular Home Depot in the Bay Area threatened to leave their store and move because of the homeless camps in their parking lot.
I was there at a conference staying in a 5 tar hotel and they were all over literally hanging within 50 yards. I didn't any issue with them as I moved around but I was surprised it was this bad.

Exactly. The GA Department of Health (as well as TN) admitted they were undercounting cases and deaths, but nice try. I mean literally just do a google search for GA coronavirus cases spike and you'll see the evidence from every news source, with any bias. GA has had its deaths triple in the last 2-3 weeks.

Show me these sources.

Dude, you’re basically just telling me. You’re not proving anything.

Data is king. Bullshlt can walk.

That is the latest data on my friend.

Case numbers in a vacuum are completely meaningless. As testing increases in most places, case numbers will continue going up. The relevant number is the percentage of positive cases. If that number is declining over time, that's good. If that number is increasing over time, that's bad.

Advertisement
Are you serious? Georgia had 527 deaths 2.5 weeks ago. Today they have 1,505, but whatever, you can spin the numbers and bury your head in the sand.
Pretty sure Georgia hit 600 deaths in March. It’s mid May, breh

Edit: they hit 600 in early mid April

Advertisement
Are you serious? Georgia had 527 deaths 2.5 weeks ago. Today they have 1,505, but whatever, you can spin the numbers and bury your head in the sand.

You still have not shown me one data source. Not a one.

I can keep showing you legitimate data sources.

You need to get out of your feelings and look at the data.

Now if you’re saying that it’s likely they’re going to be more cases as restrictions are lifted in the future, then I would agree with you. Bound to happen because people will be having more contact with each other. I certainly hope you’re not one of those wack jobs that thinks we should stay locked in our house for the rest of the year. I thought you were more sensible than that.

But you made a declarative statement that there was a significant case spike. And you have yet to prove that. All you are doing is posting on a message board like a wacko conspiracy theorist without any proof sources. Not saying you’re a wacko because I have more respect for you than that. But I think you might be getting just a little over-emotional and not looking at the actual science.

At times like these, it’s important to source any claims that are made.

Georgia had 1,134 deaths 2.5 weeks ago. Not 527. As of today they have 1,505. By the way.

This isn't a political issue, but you're 100% wrong. Most states are UNDERCOUNTING the deaths. Either way, I'm done with you and your delusions.
Stop it. Do you know anyone in ny hospitals? They are being told to count deaths from a list of illnesses even if the person wasn’t tested or tested negative. You are done because you throw statements out there and your numbers are Nonsense.
You’re not done. I finished you.

Advertisement
There is a difference from dying “with” covid than because of covid. It might make it go faster but I know someone who had stage for cancer and was in hospice. He got covid in hospice and they put him as a covid death. I don’t everywhere else but ny is a mess

More guns will equal less murders and crime = False

The virus infection rate will decline with more exposure = False

Very simple concepts.

Advertisement
More guns will equal less murders and crime = False

The virus infection rate will decline with more exposure = False

Very simple concepts.

Not to prove you wrong, but.. Even Commie News Network even says you're wrong.

"Today, Kennesaw, a town of about 33,000 people, has had one murder in the last six years and a violent crime rate of below 2%." And the head of every household is required to own a gun.

Not to prove you wrong, but.. Even Commie News Network even says you're wrong.

"Today, Kennesaw, a town of about 33,000 people, has had one murder in the last six years and a violent crime rate of below 2%." And the head of every household is required to own a gun.

You would post about one backwoods *** town in GA as if that's some relative statistic. They're all f'n cousins that's why they don't shoot eachother.

I really thought you were smarter than that.

Advertisement
Back