CALIFORNIA STATE COLLEGES CLOSED FALL

Didn’t say it was ideal. But it’s the only way we play a full season.

Football won’t be played in the fall. So if the choice is either play in the snow or don’t play at all, I say play in the snow.
Well I'm glad you aren't making these decisions you miserable bluewaffle

Advertisement
Didn’t say it was ideal. But it’s the only way we play a full season.

Football won’t be played in the fall. So if the choice is either play in the snow or don’t play at all, I say play in the snow.
How are you so sure their is no football in the fall?

Advertisement
Is this supposed to be an attempt at being funny? Try harder next time....

I was being dead serious. I assumed you were lovers because you're putting little hearts under each other's comments and completing each other's sentences.

And like I said, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Whether you're openly in love, or in the closet, or straight... nothing at all wrong with it.

You do you. Don't let anybody give you **** around here.

I was being dead serious. I assumed you were lovers because you're putting little hearts under each other's comments and completing each other's sentences.

And like I said, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Whether you're openly in love, or in the closet, or straight... nothing at all wrong with it.

Yikes...your posts are brutal. But let's start the season in January right?

Yikes...your posts are brutal. But let's start the season in January right?

I apologize if you saw my posts as being brutal toward you. I thought you guys were out, and was trying to show support.

Yes, start the season in January. It's the only way that makes sense.

Advertisement
I apologize if you saw my posts as being brutal toward you. I thought you guys were out, and was trying to show support.

I'm talking about your past posts. You are one miserable ****. Have a great day bud.

The virus will still be here in January as it will in September

Dont hate slob knobber. It ain't our fault you dont have friends...

Advertisement
Dont hate slob knobber. It ain't our fault you dont have friends...

Hey now...what's with the name calling? No need to get worked up, amigo. Just having a conversation here.

I think it's nice that you have such close relationships on a message board. It definitely shows how cool you are. And whatever the nature of that relationship is - in the open, in the closet, or just friends - I fully support you.

Hey now...what's with the name calling? No need to get worked up, amigo. Just having a conversation here.

I think it's nice that you have such close relationships on a message board. It definitely shows how cool you are. And whatever the nature of that relationship is - in the open, in the closet, or just friends - I fully support you.
So two dudes who get along on a message board automatically points to them being ***? You must not have any friends.

Advertisement
So two dudes who get along on a message board automatically points to them being ***? You must not have any friends.

It's the little hearts under each other's comments, and the finishing of each other's sentences that made me think so.

But if you say you're not ***, I believe you. Cool with me either way.

Thanks for chiming in again, by the way. Hope you're still having a nice day.

It's the little hearts under each other's comments, and the finishing of each other's sentences that made me think so.

But if you say you're not ***, I believe you. Cool with me either way.

Thanks for chiming in again, by the way. Hope you're still having a nice day.
Something tells me you've been butt raped. My condolences.
Btw obviously we have enough clout to keep you obsessed with us. I take your keen interest in us as a compliment....

Btw obviously we have enough clout to keep you obsessed with us. I take your keen interest in us as a compliment....
Must be some old lonely perv who sits in a robe all day yelling at the neighborhood chickens. Trust me I know all about yelling at neighborhood chickens. Sometimes I yell at parked cars while drinking my 12th beer of the day on my balcony.

So much misplaced hostility. We go from talking about starting the season in January to... butt rape. Very creative and amusing, I must say.

And my compliments are freely given. For example, you have a great hat.

Advertisement
Back