CALIFORNIA STATE COLLEGES CLOSED FALL

So much misplaced hostility. We go from talking about starting the season in January to... butt rape. Very creative and amusing, I must say.

And my compliments are freely given. For example, you have a great hat.
You're yesterday's news buddy...

Advertisement
Before people get a little overboard with the "All Angelinos are now required to wear face coverings when they leave the house" order from yesterday, you don't have to wear a covering if you are practicing social distancing and doing a passive outdoor activity. Here is the exact language:

(iii) Outdoor Activities. To engage in passive outdoor activity and recreation, provided that the individuals comply with social distancing requirements, including, without limitation, walking, running, cycling; use of scooters, roller skates, skateboards, or other personal mobility devices. All individuals engaging in outdoor activities, except for water activities, must wear a cloth face covering.

Before people get a little overboard with the "All Angelinos are now required to wear face coverings when they leave the house" order from yesterday, you don't have to wear a covering if you are practicing social distancing and doing a passive outdoor activity. Here is the exact language:

(iii) Outdoor Activities. To engage in passive outdoor activity and recreation, provided that the individuals comply with social distancing requirements, including, without limitation, walking, running, cycling; use of scooters, roller skates, skateboards, or other personal mobility devices. All individuals engaging in outdoor activities, except for water activities, must wear a cloth face covering.

That reads like you do have to wear a mask unless you are going swimming, surfing or getting urinated on.

Advertisement
That reads like you do have to wear a mask unless you are going swimming, surfing or getting urinated on.
Yeah, it really does. Huh. I was told you don't have to wear it jogging or doing outdoor activities if you are solo (except at beach and parks). If the mask gets moist from sweat it is absolutely useless to have it on.

Advertisement
Real cute. That's the only thing you can come up with when your incorrect and misleading post got knockes on it's ***, but I guess your use to getting your okole pushed in.
Screenshot_20200515-074525_SmartNews.jpg

👆

Snake oil??

California biopharmaceutical company claims coronavirus antibody breakthrough

I would love to see some of the other Pac-12 schools or non conference teams sue for breach of contract. I'd love to see Alabama sue USC

Advertisement
Back