CALIFORNIA STATE COLLEGES CLOSED FALL

Odysseus

Freshman

Since some schools in California are closed already to students in fall to them that means no football for those schools. Anyone think this reaches to USC football and if so can we grab some transfers and bring to the U so they can play this year and not sit at home in a shut down. If so we need that Amon Ra Sta receiver

Advertisement

Since some schools in California are closed already to students in fall to them that means no football for those schools. Anyone think this reaches to USC football and if so can we grab some transfers and bring to the U so they can play this year and not sit at home in a shut down. If so we need that Amon Ra Sta receiver
No more IC’s hahaha

Advertisement
The decision not to reopen California State universities to students on campus was premature, at best. They should have waited until the end of June to make a final decision. As it stands now, allowing a limited number of students on many, if not most, campuses should be doable in Cali.

California is f'd up. If you have ever been to LA or San Francisco, it amazes me with the filth on the streets that a pandemic virus didn't start there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The decision not to reopen California State universities to students on campus was premature, at best. They should have waited until the end of June to make a final decision. As it stands now, allowing a limited number of students on many, if not most, campuses should be doable in Cali.

California is f'd up. If you have ever been to LA or San Francisco, it amazes me with the filth on the streets that a pandemic virus didn't start there.
Super shocked at the homeless thing in San Fran. Its over the top.

Advertisement
Two weeks ago we were told everyone in Florida and Georgia would die. Corona is a Ny crisis because cuomo mandates seniors wifh covid be admitted into nursing homes and he didn’t sanitize trains until last week. Also didn’t shut down until end of March
Yup, I live In Houston and we were told that the numbers would be historic in terms of deaths related to this.

Been a nothing burger.... still don’t know anyone personally who has it. And have been to work every single day and visited open shops when I need to.

Online college or university classes should be a fraction of the cost of regular tuition.

For most legitimate universities, it actually costs more to have an online class. They're just not built for that model. Between the software licensing fees, additional IT support, and other costs, many of the top 200, 4-year universities (under normal circumstances) end up charging students an additional fee for online-only classes.

My understanding from people I know in higher education is most universities are at last waiving those fees right now. But additional tuition breaks are unlikely. For public universities, budgets are getting slashed as it is.

Advertisement
Back