CALIFORNIA STATE COLLEGES CLOSED FALL

Advertisement
It's bothersome when viruses die with UV light and they're keeping folks indoors in SoCal and SoFL. Free the people. Let nature heal. Not saying you're wrong about what San Francisco did early.
There's nothing preventing people from going outside and getting sunlight. I take a morning 3 mile stroll every day.

If what you're saying is correct, then we never would have experienced a significant outbreak here in SoFL in the first place. We were all doing our normal activities while the virus was spreading throughout Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. This virus is so **** contagious that it's spreading in a climate that's warm year round.

There's nothing preventing people from going outside and getting sunlight. I take a morning 3 mile stroll every day.

If what you're saying is correct, then we never would have experienced a significant outbreak here in SoFL in the first place. We were all doing our normal activities while the virus was spreading throughout Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. This virus is so **** contagious that it's spreading in a climate that's warm year round.
California saying you have to wear masks at the beach. Asinine!
SoFl has a lot of older people. Many of whom rarely step outside. For those who were already healthy and spending time outdoors, they're not getting very sick. No better place to be during any virus than Miami's latitude or south, but you've got to be outside more.

California saying you have to wear masks at the beach. Asinine!
SoFl has a lot of older people. Many of whom rarely step outside. For those who were already healthy and spending time outdoors, they're not getting very sick. No better place to be during any virus than Miami's latitude or south, but you've got to be outside more.
People can go outside. California required that people wear masks at the beach because their beaches are very crowded. When they lifted the ban on beaches, thousands of people were congregating together just like Spring break where college students from all over the country were hanging at our beaches and bringing the virus back home.

Being outside is fine, but when you have hundreds or even thousands just sitting around in one place packed together, then you have a problem.

Advertisement
Aye lol ima tell you this PAC-12 players start to transfers first one im going to get is JUSTIN FLOWE

People can go outside. California required that people wear masks at the beach because their beaches are very crowded. When they lifted the ban on beaches, thousands of people were congregating together just like Spring break where college students from all over the country were hanging at our beaches and bringing the virus back home.

Being outside is fine, but when you have hundreds or even thousands just sitting around in one place packed together, then you have a problem.
After Spring Equinox, it shouldn't matter below 34 latitude. By the 3rd week of April, all of the US should have mass UV output even above 34. Go Orlando, south, pretty good all 12 months. Masks not needed outdoors. Most people are naturally smarter than some political figures want to believe and will "social distance". If I don't know you, I'm not letting you near my grill anytime anyway. K can't stand close talkers, so I'm avoiding them 24/7. For the very young, as I once was, I wouldn't have been too careful either if I was hunting hot ladies 🤫 For that population experiencing UV light, not much of a problem. For the spring breakers, most have enough alcohol in them to frighten any virus 😉🤔🤣

Advertisement
Let the protests begin. Nothing like punishing the least vulnerable strata group and don't give me the nonsense about asymptomic cases. This virus has been in the United States since late October. Sequester granny and grandpa. If California wants to punish their college age residences, then so be it. My daughter was interested in UCLA. She said ***** them.

Ga. Is going on two weeks from opening up.
And crickets....
Georgia had 27,492 Covid-19 cases on 5-1. As of yesterday they have 34,796 cases. That's 7, 304 new cases in just under 2 weeks and the Atlanta metro area is still shut down. With ruffly 32 weeks remaining in the year, Georgia will have over 250,000 infections by the end of the year at it's current pace. However, that's on the low side beause their infection rate will increase even if it dips down over the Summer.

The country has to open its economy, but states like Georgia have done so prematurely, not following the federal government guidelines to reopen, and don't have the testing/tracing/isolation in place.

Basically a recipe for disaster imo because the virus is just going to pick up where it left off before they started staying at home. That was our only defense against the virus while we were to get our **** together to handle this thing like it should have been handles sooner. South Korea got their first documented case on the same day as the US yet we have taken very different paths. They have barely over 200 deaths while we're over 80,000. Sadly, we are still behind where we need to be.

Lastly, the majority of people are not going to go back to their normal routines of traveling, taking the kids to Disney or the movies until they feel safe and that hurts the economy. There's not much that has transpired to make people feel any safer than they did a few months ago.

Yes. Open the economy, but get testing, tracing, and isolation in place first. That **** should have already been done. We've had 4 months to do it.

Georgia had 27,492 Covid-19 cases on 5-1. As of yesterday they have 34,796 cases. That's 7, 304 new cases in just under 2 weeks and the Atlanta metro area is still shut down. With ruffly 32 weeks remaining in the year, Georgia will have over 250,000 infections by the end of the year at it's current pace. However, that's on the low side beause their infection rate will increase even if it dips down over the Summer.

The country has to open its economy, but states like Georgia have done so prematurely, not following the federal government guidelines to reopen, and don't have the testing/tracing/isolation in place.

Basically a recipe for disaster imo because the virus is just going to pick up where it left off before they started staying at home. That was our only defense against the virus while we were to get our **** together to handle this thing like it should have been handles sooner. South Korea got their first documented case on the same day as the US yet we have taken very different paths. They have barely over 200 deaths while we're over 80,000. Sadly, we are still behind where we need to be.

Lastly, the majority of people are not going to go back to their normal routines of traveling, taking the kids to Disney or the movies until they feel safe and that hurts the economy. There's not much that has transpired to make people feel any safer than they did a few months ago.

Yes. Open the economy, but get testing, tracing, and isolation in place first. That **** should have already been done. We've had 4 months to do it.
Estrogen levels must be up. You remind me of a nagging hoe i use to bang...

You do realize it snows a ****load up north, it's cold as **** and it would be a nightmare for teams travelling. Keep it up with your idiotic posts.

LOL. Football is played in the snow, bud. This ain’t baseball where they call games on account of weather.

Is that seriously your argument? That football can’t be played in the snow?

MIAMI’S ATHLETIC DIRECTOR suggested we start the season in January. They’re not “my idiotic posts,” they’re what YOUR university has publicly asked for.

Advertisement
Estrogen levels must be up. You remind me of a nagging hoe i use to bang...
Real cute. That's the only thing you can come up with when your incorrect and misleading post got knockes on it's ***, but I guess your use to getting your okole pushed in.

Real cute. That's the only thing you can come up with when your incorrect and misleading post got knockes on it's ***, but I guess your use to getting your okole pushed in.
You talk alot ****. ***** boy. The only ine wrong here is you. 2nd time you try me. If you have balls you know how to find me.

Advertisement
LOL. Football is played in the snow, bud. This ain’t baseball where they call games on account of weather.

Is that seriously your argument? That football can’t be played in the snow?

MIAMI’S ATHLETIC DIRECTOR suggested we start the season in January. They’re not “my idiotic posts,” they’re what YOUR university has publicly asked for.
How many games out of the year do NFL teams play in the snow? A couple? You start in January and the whole northeast is covered and most of the midwest. And I'm not talking about a couple inches of snow. We are talking feet.

How many games out of the year do NFL teams play in the snow? A couple? You start in January and the whole northeast is covered and most of the midwest. And I'm not talking about a couple inches of snow. We are talking feet.

Didn’t say it was ideal. But it’s the only way we play a full season.

Football won’t be played in the fall. So if the choice is either play in the snow or don’t play at all, I say play in the snow.

Advertisement
Back