CALIFORNIA STATE COLLEGES CLOSED FALL

Read the rest. I worded that wrong. 22% of cases that have been resolved have died. A resolved case is either dead or fully recovered. There are still hundreds of thousands out there who might recover or die, which is why saying 1.5% death rate is misleading.

But even that's not accurate. The vast majority of U.S. states for example are not reporting on recoveries. They are only reporting on deaths. So 22% (or whatever the number is) of resolved cases (even the ones we know of...which is a fraction of the total cases) have not died. That's completely misinterpreting the data.

Advertisement
Ok.....I apologize but that doesn't make any sense to me.
"1.5% of all people who have been infected, have died."
Yes that's the mortality rate.
"But, that's different than cases that have had a conclusion. Death or recovery

I worded it wrong the first time. 1.5% of those infected have died, it's misleading because there are hundreds of thousands of outstanding cases where many will die.

This kind of stupidity is what ruins it for the rest of us. I live in South Florida, and know Firefighters and nurses who work at Baptist Hodpital and Nickalous Children Hospital. I assure you this bug is spreading and significantly worse than the ******* flu. Don’t believe me, walk you white trash *** to the hospital without a mask and find out for yourself.
Sounds like the virus has turned your brain to mush....you racist a-hole.
The hospitals in my city have laid off half of their staffs because there are so few covid admissions and the media has convinced low IQ types that hospitals are overwhelmed. Have you looked to see where the high rate areas are? All of them are run by blue idiots.....ride the subway, visit Broadway or Chinatown....
To quote just two. Keep voting to be saved by your leaders. The rest of us will continue life.....

They are classifying cases as infected, dead or recovered. 1.5% of all people who have been infected, have died. But, that's different than cases that have had a conclusion. Death or recovery. The 1.5% is misleading because some of those will die. 22% of those who have had a case closed, are dead. 78% survived.

Ok.....I apologize but that doesn't make any sense to me. "1.5% of all people who have been infected, have died."
"But, that's different than cases that have had a conclusion. Death or recovery"
Every single case has a conclusion. Death or recovery. There isnt a different outcome.
Are you referring to the death rate among those that have been hospitalized??
Also what does "case closed" mean?

But even that's not accurate. The vast majority of U.S. states for example are not reporting on recoveries. They are only reporting on deaths. So 22% (or whatever the number is) of resolved cases (even the ones we know of...which is a fraction of the total cases) have not died. That's completely misinterpreting the data.

More states are properly recording deaths either. There are people dying at home, and in many states (Florida, Georgia, TN) they're not counted as a COVID death. Tennessee isn't counting deaths where people die of pneumonia but it was caused by COVID. You believe what you want, but this has killed way more than 85,000 people, and even if it hasn't that's 85,000 people and the number is increasing by 1,000-2,000 every single day.

Advertisement
Ok.....I apologize but that doesn't make any sense to me. "1.5% of all people who have been infected, have died."
"But, that's different than cases that have had a conclusion. Death or recovery"
Every single case has a conclusion. Death or recovery. There isnt a different outcome.
Are you referring to the death rate among those that have been hospitalized??
Also what does "case closed" mean?

A closed case is when someone dies or is released from the hospital, which is part of the problem, because a lot of people are dying at home, and those people are not being counted by many (mostly Southern) states as COVID deaths in the death toll.

I worded it wrong the first time. 1.5% of those infected have died, it's misleading because there are hundreds of thousands of outstanding cases where many will die.

Ok. Understood. I replied again. Ignore that.
Yeah I understand what you mean about outstanding cases but if you do that you also have to include what the antibody testing is showing.

More states are properly recording deaths either. There are people dying at home, and in many states (Florida, Georgia, TN) they're not counted as a COVID death. Tennessee isn't counting deaths where people die of pneumonia but it was caused by COVID. You believe what you want, but this has killed way more than 85,000 people, and even if it hasn't that's 85,000 people and the number is increasing by 1,000-2,000 every single day.

Now you're arguing a totally different point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Are f-ing kidding me? I most certainly am not. Jesus Christ.

Here’s a little truth bomb from the Georgia Department of health. Enjoy.

20A3FDA2-F5BF-4E9E-B242-2E2B07C1532E.jpeg

WOW! Look at that spike. LOL

Advertisement
Back