BRUH I DON'T EVER WANT TO ZION NELSON AGAIN.

I would keep Zion at LT and move Scaife to RT.... see how he continues to look next game then re-evaluate but Campbell was the worst one imo. We can’t have both of them on the field.... Reed got to be a better guard than Campbell is a tackle.

Advertisement
WTF???? Stupid post. There is no one better to start ahead of him. That is not his fault. That is on the previous staff. The kid had no business being out there as a true freshman. That is not on him that he did start. He is probably going to turn out to be an awesome player.
WAIT WHAT???? IT'S NOT HIS FAULT HE GAVE UP 7 SACKS?? DO ME A FAVOR TELL ME WHOSE FAULT IT IS?? DON'T WORRY I'LL WAIT.

I think if he gives up 6 sacks maybe you provide support. I think if he is a true fresh and he sucks you replace him. I think if he is true frosh and you insist on keeping him in game you roll the QB out pocket. I think if he is your best option you run WILDCAT the whole f*cking game.
Its ok to blame enos. Nelson is a victim here.

Advertisement
TAKE HIS SCHOLARSHIP SPIT IN HIS MOTHER'S FACE WHEN SHE COMES TO PICK HIM UP. GET THIS F.UC.K ***** OFF OUR CAMPUS IMMEDIATELY HE SINGLE HANDEDLY LOST US THE F.UC.KING GAME.

10 SACKS AND HE GAVE UP 7 GET THIS ***** OUT OF MY CITY.

You’re going a bit overboard man. What did you expect from a true freshman who came in underweight. Starting against UF was too much. He wasn’t ready.

Only thing he is victim of is being offered a scholarship. He showed nothing remotely reflective of a football player. Id rather watch Tommy Kennedy come out and get rag dolled at least we all expected that.
You say that, but there is a reason kennedy wound up not on the two deep. dude is ten deep under Chappaquiddich, tbh.

Advertisement
You’re going a bit overboard man. What did you expect from a true freshman who came in underweight. Starting against UF was too much. He wasn’t ready.
This weak mindset is why we havent won a meaningful game since 2001. You think Dabo or Nick would leave a LT in the game that is getting castrated.

Advertisement
Yeah, He didn't quit giving up sacks. He doesn't belong here.

Campbell also had a bad game ... You want to throw out his scholarship too? It takes time to build strength, bulk, and experience. This isn't High School football and the coaches said this was our best combination at offensive line. Calm down and give it time our line will get better as the season goes on.

BRUH THEN BE A MAN AND TAKE YOURSELF OUT THE F.UC.ING GAME. YOU KNOW THAT ***** IS RAPING YOU HARD GO TO COACH AND SAY HEY I DON'T WANT US TO LOSE I'M HAVING AN OFF NIGHT SEE IF SOMEONE ELSE CAN DO BETTER.

Advertisement
This weak mindset is why we havent won a meaningful game since 2001. You think Dabo or Nick would leave a LT in the game that is getting castrated.
I hate myself for bring up those ******** but they have played in 4 consecutive championships for a reason.

This weak mindset is why we havent won a meaningful game since 2001. Tou think Dabo or Nick would leave a LT in the game that is getting castrated.

No I agree. I don’t think he was ready. I also don’t think he is bad. He just wasn’t supposed to be out there tonight.

Campbell also had a bad game ... You want to throw out his scholarship too? It takes time to build strength, bulk, and experience. This isn't High School football and the coaches said this was our best combination at offensive line. Calm down and give it time our line will get better as the season goes on.
PAUSE SO WHEN HE GIVES UP ANOTHER 7 SACKS NEXT GAME ARE WE SUPPOSE TO KEEP PLAYING HIM?? WHEN DO WE PULL HIM?? WHEN A QUARTERBACK DIES OR JUST SHORT OF THAT?

Advertisement
Back