BRUH I DON'T EVER WANT TO ZION NELSON AGAIN.

Ya sounds like a great idea let's get rid of the kid who the staff thought was the best option at lt and put the guys who are worse. Sound brilliant

Advertisement
Let me be the first then . That mother****a is gooood. Only thing good about my day today.
106066347-1565203401094popeyeschickensandwich.jpg

I'll have to give it a shot.

Advertisement
Sheet, Diaz could put two stationary practice dummies out there at tackle and we'd have the same result.

TAKE HIS SCHOLARSHIP SPIT IN HIS MOTHER'S FACE WHEN SHE COMES TO PICK HIM UP. GET THIS F.UC.K ***** OFF OUR CAMPUS IMMEDIATELY HE SINGLE HANDEDLY LOST US THE F.UC.KING GAME.

10 SACKS AND HE GAVE UP 7 GET THIS ***** OUT OF MY CITY.
No years of ****** line recruiting that forced us to play him cost the game.

Let off the kids nut sack tough guy.

If he beat them out then we need to pull their schoolys too. That **** was like watching g a abortion live. Them 2 must suck major assssssdssssssssss.

What do you mean "we"?

You already admitted in another thread that you're a gator fan.

Man up and say "YOU guys".

Get a better troll game, or be stand up.

What do you mean "we"?

**** the F up about that troll ****.
What do you mean "we"?

Shut the F up with that troll ****. I’ve been on this board since 2012. Been on the Wes since 2012 also dumb ***. Been a canes fan since 87. Try me with that ****. I guess I’ve been trolling for 5 yrs before your dumbass got on here.

Advertisement
They BETTER move Scaife back to tackle TOMORROW.

Period, end of story. If that doesn't happen THIS week I'm immediately going to be worried about the competency of this staff.

Donaldson played alright tonight? Correct me if I’m wrong I was more focused on Jarren, and how bad Campbell and Nelson were.

He played like the 2 star rating he was givin out of HS. He's a project player. Was not ready

Advertisement
Back