BRUH I DON'T EVER WANT TO ZION NELSON AGAIN.

This board was better when your dumb *** wasn’t spouting off. He’s a true freshman. Relax. He will figure it out. Maybe give him more than one game? Seems reasonable.
YOU KNOW MY DI.CK IS ALMOST 11 INCHES IF YOU'RE GOING TO SUCK IT YOU NEED TO RELAX YOUR JAW MUSCLES.

OR BETTER YET DON'T TALK TO ME. HOW ABOUT THAT.

Advertisement
JJB, I love you, but in *this* instance I think you're wrong. What true freshman offensive line prospect are going to dominate week zero?

It wouldn't take long to call the roll.

Zion gained 60 pounds in the spring to play 290. Now that hes up to weight hes gotta gain muscle and experience.

The right side was crumbling too.

The entire oline is at fault on this one.

Use a little common sense here. Our offense just faced one of the most aggressive DC's in CFB. UFag had like 46 takeaways last year - and tons of sacks. We trot out NOT ONE - BUT TWO FROSH TACKELS.. and we don't chip on the side where we've experienced pressure ALL night - down the stretch. But, it's the TRUE FROSH's fault?

We have 4 TEs who can play - and we didn't do a good job or getting JT or POPE touches in the spread all night. So, what's the purpose of not going ACE Doubel TE all night?

I like Enos. But, he outsmarted himself. Lets make this simple.

In 2000, we had Bryant McKinnie playing LT.. and we still CHIPPED FSU's BAD *** DE all night. We still chipped him with TEs, FBs, and RBs ALL night. WITH BRYANT MCKINNIE AT LT!!!

Let that marinate. And leave our true Frosh alone.

I think there's a difference between struggling against a legit defence and getting beaten on 90% of the snaps. We've got a massive issue on the Oline. We saw that Scaife can play OT last year - he has to be shifted out there to stop the bleeding.
I'm with you, but I would give Nelson and Campbell one more game against UNC to see if they can step up. It's a tall order to have a true freshman and redshirt freshman with zero snaps step up against a tough UF defense. That was the best defense we will play against this season, until Clemson in the ACCCG. We need to give the kids a little rope. Sure, we can kick Scaife out to RT and hopefully have Reed take his spot at guard, but then who takes the other Tackle spot? Kids need to develop

Last edited:
Giving up that fake punt and Thomas muffing the punt is what gave the game away, otherwise we scored enough to win. That was 14 points off those two gaffs right there . But I agree 10 sacks, not sure I ever heard that before. Where was the scehme and TE's to help?

Advertisement
JJB, I love you, but in *this* instance I think you're wrong. What true freshman offensive line prospect are going to dominate week zero?

It wouldn't take long to call the roll.

Zion gained 60 pounds in the spring to play 290. Now that hes up to weight hes gotta gain muscle and experience.

The right side was crumbling too.

The entire oline is at fault on this one.
😂😂 dominate.... we needed that motherf*cka to distract or at least get in the way. No one expected him to dominate guy. But everyone expected him to do something. He was was as effective as my pullout game and I have 4 BMs.

Zion will be fine. He got put in a tough spot without any help most of the night. I expected him to struggle and you were kidding yourself if you thought he wouldn't.

How is it possible that Manny thought starting that kid was a good idea? There is no way you watch him for weeks at practice and not see this coming.

Folks should lay off this kid. True frosh 2* project. Starting his first game at LT. That aint his fault. It’s an indictment of our OL recruiting. He’s going to be ok.

I don't know that he'll be okay, but spot on with the rest. He wasn't ready, but apparently the best we had to roll with. Hope he keeps his chin up.

Advertisement
and play who though??? He beat out Hebert, Hillary, and any other swinging dyck we have on the O Line.
Imo move Scaife to LT and give Reed a shot idk why we never hear much about him dudes ****** huge! I mean they Both (Campbell and Zion) freshman they obviously str8 up won the job this summer i like the way Campbell moves pretty agile guy for his size. Other than that we should have won this game!!!!! The JT4 muff inside the 10 yard line was the play that lost it for us other than that i loved what i saw i dont see us losing another game this year!!!! I think we give Clemson a run for there money!! JW my favorite number #15 is going to win alot of games here!!! I think he did a **** good job for his first start an the 2 freshman tackles starting there first game against a Sec team that God Damnnn Man we should have won we have a way better team then the Gayters!!!! Manny and Enos are cooking uo somethin good and Mannn i wish he would have gotten a W his first game against those fuxk boys!!!! The missed tackles on Toney were like wtf especially Blades, and again the muffed punt, and the holding on the Cam run were the 3 plays imo decided this game! Were coming boys we waited all off season to see what we were going to look and i was impressed our defence is going to dominate again this year and our offence looked sooooooo much better!!! We went up there an gave UFag a game in there territory! Future is so bright first time i smiled after a loss because were coming and like i said i don't see us losing no more!! I hope the dumb *** fans that was posting all that BS jumped off the wagon and we can start back having real conversations and Real info and not all the Bs threads lol Go Canes i love yall Fam for life win lose or draw its all about the U!!!

The real question we should all be asking is how bad is Garvin? If he made Zion look like a starting LT all off-season than he may not even be power 5 caliber. I hope Zion went up against Patchan all year in practice.

Advertisement
Do white people skip over the word “n*gga” in their head when they read it or u think they add the hard E-R?

Folks should lay off this kid. True frosh 2* project. Starting his first game at LT. That aint his fault. It’s an indictment of our OL recruiting. He’s going to be ok.
Our OL recruiting wasn’t bad at all under Richt. We just didn’t develop the guys.

Go look at all the 4 and 5 star kids. I’m so sick of the “talent” excuse. We aren’t developing. Period.

Advertisement
Let's try this for perspective....the same defensive line that proved this was our best offensive line....is the same defensive line that produced 1 sack against Florida's terrible online....

Advertisement
Back