BRUH I DON'T EVER WANT TO ZION NELSON AGAIN.

Advertisement
Quit smoking crack. No one is hiding our better players. Our OL talent sucks worse than your posting logic.
Yea your logic of watching Jarren get raped for 4 quarters is much more sound. Go finish shining your 4th place trophies from little league.

WAIT WHAT???? IT'S NOT HIS FAULT HE GAVE UP 7 SACKS?? DO ME A FAVOR TELL ME WHOSE FAULT IT IS?? DON'T WORRY I'LL WAIT.

Jarren Williams gave the offensive line no help either by constantly holding on to the ball... there is plenty of blame to go around. But it all points back to this is a young team.

Plenty of work to do but we only lost by 4 (a dropped punt return) to a team the nation thought was way ahead of us as a program.

We winning the rest of the games on the schedule

Campbell also had a bad game ... You want to throw out his scholarship too? It takes time to build strength, bulk, and experience. This isn't High School football and the coaches said this was our best combination at offensive line. Calm down and give it time our line will get better as the season goes on.
CAMPBELL DIDN'T GIVE UP 7 SACKS!!!

BRUH THEN BE A MAN AND TAKE YOURSELF OUT THE F.UC.ING GAME. YOU KNOW THAT ***** IS RAPING YOU HARD GO TO COACH AND SAY HEY I DON'T WANT US TO LOSE I'M HAVING AN OFF NIGHT SEE IF SOMEONE ELSE CAN DO BETTER.

Hahaa come on man. I would definitely hate for a player to do that and you would too. It’s the coaches job. He wasn’t ready for tonight. He’s still developing.

Advertisement
TAKE HIS SCHOLARSHIP SPIT IN HIS MOTHER'S FACE WHEN SHE COMES TO PICK HIM UP. GET THIS F.UC.K ***** OFF OUR CAMPUS IMMEDIATELY HE SINGLE HANDEDLY LOST US THE F.UC.KING GAME.

10 SACKS AND HE GAVE UP 7 GET THIS ***** OUT OF MY CITY.
I'd LOVE to see you talk about spitting in his mother's face to his face without a weapon and under circumstances where you couldn't press charges. 😂 And stop calling him the N word. You sound like a dam klansman.

Advertisement
Man there was one play when Jerren was getting sacked and he was not even put his stance yet. This kid was not ready to play at this level man.

Someone was better than him. It happens. Unless you think Florida DEs are trash. Then there truly is no helping you.

Advertisement
I'd LOVE to see you talk about spitting in his mother's face to his face without a weapon and under circumstances where you couldn't press charges. 😂
Im sure he would be able to go right around everyone else did.

TAKE HIS SCHOLARSHIP SPIT IN HIS MOTHER'S FACE

Hey! I have an idea, let's take a kid that was only being recruited by a tier 7 school, give him half a year to mature and then have him start at as a true freshman at one of the most important positions against a high quality opponent. And then... and this is the kicker.. get really mad at him when he falters in a spot that he had no business being in in the first place, but was put there through no fault of his own and apparently b/c he was better than any other options we have. What a dip ****!

PAUSE SO WHEN HE GIVES UP ANOTHER 7 SACKS NEXT GAME ARE WE SUPPOSE TO KEEP PLAYING HIM?? WHEN DO WE PULL HIM?? WHEN A QUARTERBACK DIES OR JUST SHORT OF THAT?

I agree with you that our O-line play is atrocious and we need better play at the position. But I was reffering to your comment on getting him the f out of here. TBH I find this childish and stupid, I get that your mad and so am I. But although their performance is unacceptable, your support as a fan is just as bad as their play. This is the best that we got and if he doesn't cut it the coaches will address it via recruiting.

Advertisement
Tough first game but I’ll wait to see how they respond. They won’t face a tougher dline in the regular season and we will see what they are made of now.

Hey! I have an idea, let's take a kid that was only being recruited by a tier 7 school, give him half a year to mature and then have him start at as a true freshman at one of the most important positions against a high quality opponent. And then... and this is the kicker.. get really mad at him when he falters in a spot that he had no business being in in the first place, but was put there through no fault of his own and apparently b/c he was better than any other options we have. What a dip ****!
Im not mad at him for playing. Im mad at him for not faking an injury or something. He might need counseling to get over the abuse he suffered tonight.

TAKE HIS SCHOLARSHIP SPIT IN HIS MOTHER'S FACE WHEN SHE COMES TO PICK HIM UP. GET THIS F.UC.K ***** OFF OUR CAMPUS IMMEDIATELY HE SINGLE HANDEDLY LOST US THE F.UC.KING GAME.

10 SACKS AND HE GAVE UP 7 GET THIS ***** OUT OF MY CITY.

This board was better when your dumb *** wasn’t spouting off. He’s a true freshman. Relax. He will figure it out. Maybe give him more than one game? Seems reasonable.

Advertisement
Back