BRUH I DON'T EVER WANT TO ZION NELSON AGAIN.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But why??

“Ed Reed was a 2 star bro!”
“Trust the coaches bro!”

I warned you homer biased idiots. His offers were Campbell and Coastal Carolina.

That was the worst game I’ve ever seen an offensive linemen play.
The homers here are complete idiots

Advertisement
Advertisement
WTF???? Stupid post. There is no one better to start ahead of him. That is not his fault. That is on the previous staff. The kid had no business being out there as a true freshman. That is not on him that he did start. He is probably going to turn out to be an awesome player.

I thought John Campbell looked much worse in the first half...both of these guys are not ready right now. Unfortunately, I shudder to think what it'd look like with the guys that couldn't beat them out.

Probably the worst performance by an offensive line I've ever seen at the school...and think of the ground that covers.

Advertisement
He is the worst left tackle I have ever seen play college football.
Yeah........ because you haven't seen the others who he beat out. If you want to say This kid Is a loss cause at 18 in his first ever start go ahead. He played like trash so either ***** about it or you get him to improve as a tackle

BRUH I DON'T GIVE A F.UC.K WHO THEY REPLACE HIM WITH NOBODY CAN DO WORSE THAN 7 SACKS AND 9 PRESSURE'S GIVEN UP BY ONE PLAYER IN ONE GAME!!!!! PUT DONALDSON OUT THERE I KNOW HE WOULDN'T GET BEAT THAT MUCH.
You need to find someone to replace donaldson then.

Our OL is hot trash. Been tryin to tell folks for a while. I kept hearing about the star rankings. Welp, it aint working.

You sound drunk. ***** all you want. You have nothing to suggest. Nelson is a true frosh. You think he starts at LT if he have clearly better options?
I think if he gives up 6 sacks maybe you provide support. I think if he is a true fresh and he sucks you replace him. I think if he is true frosh and you insist on keeping him in game you roll the QB out pocket. I think if he is your best option you run WILDCAT the whole f*cking game.

I feel you, but he is a true freshman. If the kid comes out and performs the same way against UNC in 2 weeks, then let him get the hook. Campbell struggled mightily as well. I think we are going to be fine. It was tough to ask this team to face an established team on week zero, and yet we basically beat ourselves. Those mistakes will be cleaned up.
I think there's a difference between struggling against a legit defence and getting beaten on 90% of the snaps. We've got a massive issue on the Oline. We saw that Scaife can play OT last year - he has to be shifted out there to stop the bleeding.

Advertisement
Back