BRUH I DON'T EVER WANT TO ZION NELSON AGAIN.

Advertisement
TAKE HIS SCHOLARSHIP SPIT IN HIS MOTHER'S FACE WHEN SHE COMES TO PICK HIM UP. GET THIS F.UC.K ***** OFF OUR CAMPUS IMMEDIATELY HE SINGLE HANDEDLY LOST US THE F.UC.KING GAME.

10 SACKS AND HE GAVE UP 7 GET THIS ***** OUT OF MY CITY.

If you want any credibility with your statement at least get your grammar half right. At the end of the day this is a kid and a freshman and even though his performance on the field wasn't up to standard he didn't quit! It's not an over night fix and your anger towards a kid speaks volumes. You expect kids to want to come here with your post? GTFO!

Get off of the kid yo. He's 18, a kid, he went up against de and blitzes from future NFL guys who will give every team problems. The tackles we got before him haven't panned out so a kid not ready was forced in. Him and Campbell started their first game you don't ***** and bench them after this you get them in the lab and get better

If you want any credibility with your statement at least get your grammar half right. At the end of the day this is a kid and a freshman and even though his performance on the field wasn't up to standard he didn't quit! It's not an over night fix and your anger towards a kid speaks volumes. You expect kids to want to come here with your post? GTFO!
AYYE ***** FU.CK YOU AND ZION NOW WHAT!!??

Advertisement
Folks should lay off this kid. True frosh 2* project. Starting his first game at LT. That aint his fault. It’s an indictment of our OL recruiting. He’s going to be ok.
Against a legit first round pick in the NFL draft. Kids going to improve each week. As bad as the tackles were the QB also needs to learn to feel the pressure and read blitzes better. He will improve as the season goes on as well!

Y'all need to chill. Young man is a true fresh who gave his everything just to face the toughest D he will all year. He's gonna grow. Just wait. Need to support these young men putting their bodies on the line, not drag them down.

This. 99% of offensive lineman should not be starting as a true freshman at the college level. Everybody on this board is so irrational right now it hurts. He won the job for a reason, clearly there’s not much else. While I agree that they did not do anything to help him and Campbell, they are who we have so we have to roll with it

Advertisement
Blame the mods for hyping this guy up. If said anything negative about 10 star Nelson the thread gets deleted because the greentree american is that matters
Its the same bs every offseason lol
Zion gained 55 pounds of muscle and is a future nfl player...

Yeah right

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get off of the kid yo. He's 18, a kid, he went up against de and blitzes from future NFL guys who will give every team problems. The tackles we got before him haven't panned out so a kid not ready was forced in. Him and Campbell started their first game you don't ***** and bench them after this you get them in the lab and get better
He is the worst left tackle I have ever seen play college football.

Advertisement
Back