BRUH I DON'T EVER WANT TO ZION NELSON AGAIN.

Advertisement
YOU KNOW MY DI.CK IS ALMOST 11 INCHES IF YOU'RE GOING TO SUCK IT YOU NEED TO RELAX YOUR JAW MUSCLES.

OR BETTER YET DON'T TALK TO ME. HOW ABOUT THAT.

Great response "big" guy. I'm sure you're just the manliest man out there. unfortunately you're still dumb as **** and have the emotional reaction of a 6 year old.

Advertisement
I’m playing around bro. This my first game day on the board so I’m really enjoying watching a lot of people already hitting the panic button.
Playing around after watching our OL get their **** pushed in against the gayters. I hear ya Cuz.

This is 100% on the staff for trouting out those 2 freshman tackles. Scaife and Donaldson being the most experienced guys should have been the tackles. Either the staff was naive or just plain dumb to think 2 freshman tackles would hold up.

I said it weeks ago this was going to get ugly with what we were trying to throw out there at tackle and here we are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
how they not bench him in 2nd half shows how soft as pudding this team is? imagine jimma watching some **** up give up 7 sacks in a game, bish would be at the soup kitchen by half time.

Maybe youve been in a locked box. There has been mass chaos the last week or so over Popeyes new sandwich.
Yeah...I'm in a locked box....haven't been focusing too much on Popeye's the last week....trying to work out a new China trade deal, advising Boris on Brexit, fix the climate, working on the final volume of my mult tivolume history of Western Civilization and Eastern Civilization and Which Is Better, learning to fly the new stealth F-35 in my spare time.....nobody told me about the new Popeye's sandwich.

Advertisement
Yeah...I'm in a locked box....haven't been focusing too much on Popeye's the last week....trying to work out a new China trade deal, advising Boris on Brexit, fix the climate, working on the final volume of my mult tivolume history of Western Civilization and Eastern Civilization and Which Is Better, learning to fly the new stealth F-35 in my spare time.....nobody told me about the new Popeye's sandwich.
Let me be the first then . That mother****a is gooood. Only thing good about my day today.

Two things absolutely boggle my mind here.

1. How do you not move Scaife out to tackle once you see the kid is in over his head?

or

2. How do you not permanently insert M. Irvin into the game as a 3rd tackle and keep him in to block on every passing down to help out the young tackles.

The team played hard and SHOULD have won this game.......but I'll be honest I saw things from Enos tonight that make me worry a bit. Luckily we have a forgiving schedule the rest of the way.

Advertisement
Back