Brett McMurphy: Michigan and college football returning? Not so fast, says their president

Advertisement
Two MAGA-loids commiserating. Brainless redneck, ILuvCum, humps my leg everywhere I go like my own little Glen Close. What an embarrassment you must be to your maw and paw.
This getting sad now. Please stop. You really couldn't be more wrong, but you're going to keep doubling down because you can't admit it.

I like you and I don't want you to have hard feelings.

Two MAGA-loids commiserating. Brainless redneck, ILuvCum, humps my leg everywhere I go like my own little Glen Close. What an embarrassment you must be to your maw and paw.
Lmao. Cant take the heat. You think you're ***** boy self can use psychology? Oooh. Glenn Close.....
Whoa is me my life is over. Im straight Punking you around the board your constantly spamming. Go try to shame your dope smoking fat chick...

This getting sad now. Please stop. You really couldn't be more wrong, but you're going to keep doubling down because you can't admit it.

I like you and I don't want you to have hard feelings.
He has nothing but middle school insults to grown men who would gut him and feed him to the sharks in real life.
I could care less for the chump.

Advertisement
I’m starting to regret this thread.

It is literally about the possible impact of a comment made by their president on the rest of college football. Nothing else.

Eye/ski works best without the politics. When I go to games, I’m not asking the guy next to me who he’s voting for, I’m high-fiving him when we score.

I realize it’s sometimes difficult, because maybe there’s a political component here, but I don’t think it’s that important. I think the pressure from the students, the athletic department and the rest of college football is much more important to the University of Michigan football program. Maybe I’m wrong.

Advertisement
I’m starting to regret this thread.

It is literally about the possible impact of a comment made by their president on the rest of college football. Nothing else.

Eye/ski works best without the politics. When I go to games, I’m not asking the guy next to me who he’s voting for, I’m high-fiving him when we score.

I realize it’s sometimes difficult, because maybe there’s a political component here, but I don’t think it’s that important. I think the pressure from the students, the athletic department and the rest of college football is much more important to the University of Michigan football program. Maybe I’m wrong.
I think he's worried that the state will continue to dither about allowing students back on campus. Regardless of how politics plays into that, these colleges rely on students living in campus. People are already ****ed about college prices and **** sure aren't going to pay big money for a zoom lecture.

I think he's worried that the state will continue to dither about allowing students back on campus. Regardless of how politics plays into that, these colleges rely on students living in campus. People are already ****ed about college prices and **** sure aren't going to pay big money for a zoom lecture.

Completely agree. Why pay those kind of prices, for online courses that you could get most anywhere

Advertisement
I'm saying you're a conspiracy theory-spewing MAGA-loid goofball.

That's a touch much.

Never discount the pettiness of elected officials.

According to her own logic, by opening the UP for this weekend, she is flooding the area with infected and signed death warrants for all those rural residents.

Right?

She'll try to get it both ways, funny how logis works though.

Advertisement
Jim Harbough and michigan football are two legend size douche bags..
Wanna respect your witch that you guys elected? Go right ahead but don't place your b.s. on the conference...

Advertisement
Back